Fast Buds db003's - girl scout cookies auto -fast buds comp - coco - mars II 700

Rate my journal

Votes: 7 53.8%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 3 23.1%

Votes: 1 7.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're doing excellent here! I've run these to 75 days and they were super performers in every aspect! Kudos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look lush mate but if I was you I would give them a couple more weeks to fatten up you will be glad you did those buds still look skinny

Mabey try flushing for 2 - 3 weeks instead of 1 week you will notice a big difference in the size of the buds and the extra flush time will bring out more smell and flavour

You're doing great man, congratulations!
But I'd wait for 2-3 weeks like SgtMcDoobie said... these buds can still easily get fatter :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 2 gallons of plain water that was ph. to 6.0

still continuing the flush on these girls I will water them one more time with plain water and give them 24 hours of darkness

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#64[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG

image.jpeg
Congratulation buddy they look nice I still think You should hold off on harvest to let them fatten up that's a lower branch nug from my berry Ryder can u see how fat she is I let her flush for 3 weeks and the weight she packed on was incredible

I will upload a pic of my packistan Ryder I chopped early around 65 days because of a bud rot scare u will notice the difference a extra couple of weeks will make

image.jpeg
Here's the Pakistan Ryder only pic I had left on my phone she's 65 days old the pic was taken just before harvest I know it's a different strain but they where grown under the same conditions with the same feeding schedule

View attachment 640382 Congratulation buddy they look nice I still think You should hold off on harvest to let them fatten up that's a lower branch nug from my berry Ryder can u see how fat she is I let her flush for 3 weeks and the weight she packed on was incredible

I will upload a pic of my packistan Ryder I chopped early around 65 days because of a bud rot scare u will notice the difference a extra couple of weeks will make
I would like to wait but I need this grow space for my next grow plus I got no smoke so there that lol but I will try and let them flush a little longer but the leaves are super yellow and are falling off more and more everyday I took a ton more that were falling off right now

I know what it's like when you have no smoke and a lady so close to harvest I have done it my self

the choice is yours bro you have done a great job hope my GSC turns out half as good as yours what ever you chose to do enjoy the fruits of your labour she looks delicious great work

Well db003 after considering starting over from the early trouble I had she finally started to flower, I hope she continues to produce .
received_10105697585844772.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back