Fast Buds db003's - girl scout cookies auto -fast buds comp - coco - mars II 700

Rate my journal

Votes: 7 53.8%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 3 23.1%

Votes: 1 7.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/2 teaspoon of floranova bloom mixed with 2 gallons of water split between them it was ph. to 5.9 this time

I cut the nutes back from 1 tsp. to a half of a tsp. I seen I am getting a tiny bit of nute burn I might cut it back even more on my next watering and try and give them a bit of a flush

I seen that these autos are just starting to enter flower I can start to see a few hairs forming at the tips so that's awesome

the first pic is a before shot of the scrog before I did the training on it today so you can get a idea of how I do my scrog training its pretty easy just pull down the braches that are taller and move them to the next square

if it wont reach just let it grow a bit more there is a bit of strategy on where you place the branches so that you can fill the screen up but that's part of the fun for me

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/2 teaspoon of liquid Kool bloom only mixed with 2 gallons of water split between them it was ph. to 5.9 this time

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#34[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom and some roots organic elemental dry Cal mag at 1/2 teaspoon for both gallons mixed with 2 gallons of water split between them it was ph. to 6.0 this time

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#36[/HASHTAG] from sprout

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG

just a quick update I decided to give my girl scout cookies scrog a nice Lollipopping below the screen it was a bit messy down there it looks much better now

since they are autos I dont like to take to much at one time so I dont shock the plant I might do a bit more trimming but not at this time but it looks fine to me I just mostly want to get the stuff closest to the soil and the leaves that are in the way

I took some before and after shots to see how much I took off and what I left the first 3 shots are the before

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/4 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom plus 1/4 of a teaspoon of liquid Kool bloom and some roots organic elemental dry Cal mag at 1 teaspoon for both gallons mixed with 2 gallons of water split between them it was ph. to 6.0 this time

I bumped up the Cal mag and I made sure to mix the dry Cal mag in a separate container this time so I could mix the hell out of it lol it worked a lot better this time

well it looks like the plants wont be stretching anymore but that's ok with me I will just let them do there thing i think it filled out about 75% percent of the scrog so that's not bad

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#38[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

Back