Grow Mediums db003's black valium auto - ancient haze auto 600w air cooled grow 2x4 growlab tent

Glad i finally found your grow db. Those testers look great. How are you liking the light? Your plants are happy

Glad i finally found your grow db. Those testers look great. How are you liking the light? Your plants are happy
thanks for stopping by my grow @Dudeski my last grow was with some testers from the same breeder and it was hit and miss one of the strains was some of the best smoke I have grown and the other was not so great dont get me wrong it was good but that it not like the other one that was fantastic

so far I like the hid light no real big difference then led I think if I would have went with a wing reflector it would have been a disaster from the heat but I am doing good so far since I took my time to set it up as best as I could with what I had

I am now part of the CannaZone Product Tester group so hopefully I will be able to do my first testers from ANF that would be awesome I got a few batches of super soil going so I am excited I will be growing in that next

I liked your soil. Looks like a great mix. Is it for outside use?

Congratulations on being a tester, well deserved!

hello fellow growers time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium auto and ancient haze auto in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at half strength of the recommended dose the water was ph. to 5.9 I made 2 gallons and split it between all the plants

Cali Pro A and B at 2ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 3ml per gallon
honey chome at 2ml per gallon
root wizard at 7.5ml. per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#16[/HASHTAG] from sprout

I ordered some 3 gallon fabric pots and some plant saucers plus these plant risers that I am happy to check out once they get here in the mail I got it for my super soil grow I will be doing once the super soil is ready I am sure I will be doing autos in the soil but not sure what strains I will pick yet I will post some pics when I get them

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

They are looking fantastic!

I always like following your grows across the web. :)
good stuff man.

thanks glad you stopped by my grow hope you stick around for the show

hello fellow growers time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium auto and ancient haze auto in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at half strength of the recommended dose the water was ph. to 6.0 I made 3 gallons and split it between all the plants I did not use all of it just enough to get some run off

Cali Pro A and B at 2.5ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 3ml per gallon
honey chome at 2ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#16[/HASHTAG] from sprout

I got my package of grow stuff from the hydro shop I got some fabric pots and plant saucers for my super soil grow and a cool item some Gro Pro NX Level Pot Elevator 13 in they are pot risers I took a few pics of them I like that they raise my plants up a few inches and that they will keep the pots out of the run off water

I also will be starting my super soil grow soon once I finish setting my closet grow space back up it will be a auto grow this time

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

Back