Grow Mediums db003's black valium auto - ancient haze auto 600w air cooled grow 2x4 growlab tent

Well done on the fastbuds comp dude
:slap:
Subbed for the grow- always intresested to see new strains grown out.
Never seen these nutes used yet either
awesome glad to see you along for the ride pull up a chair and enjoy the show :pop:

time for a watering update ok in this watering I gave them emerald harvest Cali Pro A and B at 1ml per gallon of water ph. to 5.9 I gave them just enough water to get the pots soaked

I plan to bump up the nutes to 2ml per gallon after week 1 I also lowered the light some it was jacked up way to the top of the tent at first its at about 3 feet now I am not sure lol

the temps are great so far but its still winter I am sure it will be super hot in summer fuck I hate summer the humidity is a bit high but its raining outside so that could play apart but other then that its going great so far

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
011.JPG

I made some more cannabis infused coconut oil capsules right now with my capsule machine I just got in the mail today before I was just filling them by hand it makes it way easier to assemble the caps and makes them more accurate so I know exactly how much oil is in each cap it was 0.9g each cap if anyone would like to know

each batch of cannabis infused coconut oil depends on how strong the oil is and what not so it takes some self experimenting to find out your tolerance for me I like a dose of about 2 pills is nice since this batch was made strong

003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

hello my fellow growers time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics testers in this watering I gave them emerald harvest Cali Pro A and B at 2ml per gallon of water ph. to 6.0 I made 2 gallons and split it between all the plants they took almost the whole 2 gallons
I
also gave some Cheshire grin liquid worm castings I gave it to only 2 of the 4 autos I gave it to one of the black valium autos and one of the ancient haze Autos the other 2 autos will no be getting any so I can do a side by side comparison the ones that got it they both got a dose of 90 ml. directly to the base of the plant after I watered them

I lowered the light as low as it can go for now to see how they react but its still at least 2 feet away from them so they should be fine

theses autos are in day [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG] from sprout

002.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG

Last edited:
hello time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics testers in this watering I gave them emerald harvest Cali Pro A and B at 2ml per gallon of water ph. to 5.8 I made 1 gallon and split it between all the plants they took the whole 1 gallon

theses autos are in day [HASHTAG]#10[/HASHTAG] from sprout

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG

I made some pickled eggs today I made 2 batches each batch was made a bit different the first jar has more ingredients and the other jar that I made was made with a more basic recipe because I was missing a few ingredients because I thought I had them at home already but its all good

I will let the marinade in the fridge for at least 3 days to a week

the first jar aka "the yellow looking jar" was made with

1 jar of mild yellow peppers rings with brine
2 cups water
1 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons pickling spice (such as McCormick) I used a Mexican version but its just about the same and way cheaper
1 tablespoon pure cane sugar
2 teaspoons pickling salt
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
13 or so hard-boiled eggs, peeled I forgot how many I used

the second jar aka "eggs and wieners" was made with

2 cups distilled white vinegar
1 cup water
2 tablespoons pickling spice
1 teaspoon salt
1 Hillshire farms beef Lit'l Smokies 1 1/2 pounds package they were boiled a bit to get some of the grease out of them before adding them to the jar
15 or so hard-boiled eggs, peeled

016.JPG
017.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG
033.JPG

Last edited:
I just mixed up my second batch of super soil today this batch was made with a different amendment mix then my first batch. This batch was made with a super soil amendment mix I got from eBay just like the first batch I made except this has more amendment ingredients then the first batch of super soil I made 23 days ago and is a bigger batch and is almost identical to the mix I what to mix myself

this batch was made with

15 lbs. of organic worm castings
1.25 lbs. Bat Guano--------------------- (0-7-0)
1.25 lbs. Bone Meal-------------------- (3-16-0)
1.25 lbs. Blood Meal--------------------(12-0-0)
3 tbsp. Epsom Salt
1.5 tsp. Powdered Humic Acid
1/2 cups-kelp powder
1.5 cups Alfalfa Meal
1.5 cups Oyster Shell Flour
1.5 cups kelp meal
1.5 cups-Azomite
1/2 cup Mycorrhizal Fungi
1 cup Potash

this was mixed with 2 1.5 cubic feet bags of Dr. earth pot of gold all purpose potting soil and was hand mixed by me and a friend in a 55 gallon tote that I got from home depot once it was well mixed I added 1 and a half gallons of water and mixed it up some more and put on my porch to chill until its ready the larger tote is the one I mixed up today its 55 gallons the smaller tote is 27 gallons its the batch I made 23 days ago

side note I have a 2 cubic feet bag of perlite that I will be mixing in to this soil later on to lighten it up a bit

003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG

hello time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics testers in this watering I gave them emerald harvest Cali Pro A and B at 3ml per gallon of water ph. to 6.0 I made 2 gallons and split it between all the plants

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#13[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG

hello time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics testers in this watering I gave them emerald harvest Cali Pro A and B at 3ml per gallon of water ph. to 6.0 I made 2 gallons and split it between all the plants

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#13[/HASHTAG] from sprout

View attachment 694433 View attachment 694434 View attachment 694435 View attachment 694436 View attachment 694437 View attachment 694438 View attachment 694439
Looking lush in here brotha it's strange seeing 4 babies instead of the uzal 2 honestly best thing I ever did was upgrade remember I used to only be able to do 2 until I made the groom

Looking lush in here brotha it's strange seeing 4 babies instead of the uzal 2 honestly best thing I ever did was upgrade remember I used to only be able to do 2 until I made the groom
for real the more plants the better lol I hope one day I can have a room to grow in and move away from tents

Back