Lighting Dazed' Second Sugar Mango Ryder

Hey guys, looking good today. Healthy growth so far, no sign of any burn from the soil. Looking super cute actually!

IMG_2807.jpgIMG_2809.jpgIMG_2810.jpg

Dazed..

So. Im not sure how long you're leaving that humidity dome/cup on top of your baby, but IMHO, once it broke the soil I would leave it off...or at least put holes in the top and around the sides so that the poor beebee can breathe!

- - - Updated - - -

So. Im not sure how long you're leaving that humidity dome/cup on top of your baby, but IMHO, once it broke the soil I would leave it off...or at least put holes in the top and around the sides so that the poor beebee can breathe!

I keep it on till its too big for the cup, keeps it moist around the stem so no to dry out to much under the light for 18 hours.

And it lets the roots get in before the fan hits it to then build the stem

No science behind this just what i do :grin:

:peace:

All good points guys, I have holes in the top from the start. I don't particularly time it, just when she seems big enough I take it off. It is off now she is in the tent.

Looking good today, growth under this GN is so much more accelerated and healthier looking than cfl imo. I've only got her on 12/12, yeah yeah I know, but heat issues are dictating this.

IMG_2824.jpgIMG_2830.jpgIMG_2825.jpg

So I'm just giving straight tap water, left for 48hrs. Not saturating the pot, less is more! Trying to anticipate the cal/mag issues early this time. Anyone any idea when I should start adding epsom salt/molasses? Week 2?

Dazed.

Hey all, 5 days in. Looking good I think.
I'm paraniod she looks a little yellow already? I'm only feeding plain water for the first few weeks. I'm starting to think maybe there is something crazy in my water (or house pipes :/ ). First two sets of leaves look green, new growth just a little yellow, maybe it's just me.
I'm currently just watering a little bit to keep the soil around the wee one damp, should I have watered the whole pot through? I'm trying my best to keep the soil in best possible condition.
The weather has got warmer past two days so I'm battling 85/29 temps. Humidity is around 45%. Best I can do right now, simple as that. I used to live in S.California and I saw grows in super high temps that were thriving, I'm pretty sure I could get to 90 in there no worries, but not ideal I know this.

Took as many good pics as I could.

Under GN Led
IMG_2846.jpgIMG_2847.jpgIMG_2845.jpgIMG_2839.jpg

Under normal lighting.
IMG_2837.jpgIMG_2833.jpg

Any pointers appreciated.

Dazed..

Hay bro it's all going well, seedlings new growth is often a paler green so don't worry there.
my I ask why Epsom salts not a calmag additive? Either way you shouldn't need it this early on.

yea I was gonna say the same thing as Tang - in that that bit of yellowing with new growth is normal. I believe it was Sir Botwin (thats right. you've been knighted lol) who told me that you should only start to worry when your newer fans are turning colors.. My new baby also has that yellowing- but again - bots and tang say no worries, so Im attempting not to stress about it lol
View attachment 357691

Back