Lighting Dazed' Second Sugar Mango Ryder

Hmmmm, ok. I change my mind. I think I might have to pick this up. So many strains. so little time and money :help:

Glad to see you back and set up again bro, all the best and sending some good grow karma your way for this one dude

:karma Cloud:

Hey thanks man, if at first (5 times) you don't succeed....lol

Glad to see you decided to give it another go dazed! I really hope it works out for you this time. Best of luck with the grow!

Ok so I put into a paper towel and zip bag for a nice warm 24/48 hours...

IMG_2751.jpgIMG_2752.jpg

Dazed..

Hey all. Not even 24 hours later and I just checked the seed and the tap root was well and truly out, ready to go. Pretty fast right?!

IMG_2757.jpg

I sieved my Allmix to make as airy as possible whilst getting any big bits of hard matter out of there. Added to my 6ltr pot which I added quite a few extra holes in the bottom to improve drainage, made a hole around 1/4" deep and dropped her in there. Watered a little, not too much, with the water I have had stood for a few days. Checked the pH, still around 8.0 at room temp.

IMG_2759.jpgIMG_2760.jpgIMG_2761.jpgIMG_2763.jpg

Popped a little humidity dome on and into the starter cab she goes (under 42w CFL).

IMG_2767.jpgIMG_2766.jpg

I'm sure everything I've done so far is correct. I went to a garden centre today to try and find some light mix and supplementary organic feed for flower. Didn't find either but I refuse to go to another hydro shop as long as live! Round here they are useless and full of idiots.

Questions, comments, queries all welcome.

Apparently I'm in Australia, everything is upside down!

Dazed..

Quick update, nothing to report really. She is just below the surface I can see her about to break. Misted the soil and humidity dome so it's nice and cosy for her, should be seeing her not too long now.

IMG_2776.jpgIMG_2778.jpg

Dazed..

Looks like your off to a good start man.Just make sure she can breath some and you'll be good."AFN smoke out" what yer temps at?

Looks like your off to a good start man.Just make sure she can breath some and you'll be good."AFN smoke out" what yer temps at?

Hey thanks Eyes, there is constant air flow through a pc inlet fan at the bottom and outlet at the top. Temps in there are around 78. It's not too humid in the cab itself, which is why I thought the humidity dome is a good idea, I have put some holes in the top to help out. As soon as she is a few days old I'll put her in my tent.

Dazed.

Back