New Grower Day 1, First Grow Fast Buds Six Shooter Auto

Welcome & good luck growbro! I'm subbed!

I'm in the U.S. as well and I've ordered (with CC) from two U.S. based locations so far with good results (fast shipping, etc.). Next time to need some beans try out:
https://www.dcseedexchange.org
or
https://www.greybeardseeds.com

I've also heard you can order from @mephisto directly (https://www.mephistogenetics.com/seeds) and they can ship to the U.S., I haven't done it myself yet but plan on trying next time.

I'm just about to chop my first grow right now, it's a hell of a ride!

Feel free to tag any of us at any time and someone will try and help out as best they can.
Thanks Frosty, I'll check them out. I keep hearing great things about mephisto. I've got enough beans to do my next couple of grows I'll be good for a bit.

Thanks Frosty, I'll check them out. I keep hearing great things about mephisto. I've got enough beans to do my next couple of grows I'll be good for a bit.

Look, @OutlawAutoHD, I don’t mean to burst your bubble. And I know how expensive these seeds are. But you’re going to become addicted to buying seeds. Trust me. We all tried to resist the urge at first. We did. We all said “I’m not even going to visit and seed sites. No breeders. No seed banks. Nothing.” But it doesn’t work. It’ll start with a little innocent web surfing through the forums. You’ll see someone pull off an amazing grow with seeds that you don’t have. You’ll read a smoke report or see a video of someone pressing rosin and dabbing the results of something that you don’t have. It’ll look tasty. It’ll help you sleep better. It’ll relieve pain better. Then you’ll look at your current grow and you’ll think to yourself...yeah...I could grow some of that next. And then it escalates. And escalates some more. And then you’re buying bitcoin. And the next thing you know, you have 200 seeds and s 2x2.5 tent. And you’re still looking at new strains. Just relax and let it happen, bro.

:tonic:

Look, @OutlawAutoHD, I don’t mean to burst your bubble. And I know how expensive these seeds are. But you’re going to become addicted to buying seeds. Trust me. We all tried to resist the urge at first. We did. We all said “I’m not even going to visit and seed sites. No breeders. No seed banks. Nothing.” But it doesn’t work. It’ll start with a little innocent web surfing through the forums. You’ll see someone pull off an amazing grow with seeds that you don’t have. You’ll read a smoke report or see a video of someone pressing rosin and dabbing the results of something that you don’t have. It’ll look tasty. It’ll help you sleep better. It’ll relieve pain better. Then you’ll look at your current grow and you’ll think to yourself...yeah...I could grow some of that next. And then it escalates. And escalates some more. And then you’re buying bitcoin. And the next thing you know, you have 200 seeds and s 2x2.5 tent. And you’re still looking at new strains. Just relax and let it happen, bro.

:tonic:
Omg LMAO you are so right bro....lol I've already got 3 lights and only a week into my first grow and I'm trying to find out more info on COB's. It'll be bitcoin on the next seed order definitely, I'm already hooked. I'm a seed hoarder in training!

WEEK 1 Update - Today is the start of Day 8. I haven't killed them yet so something must be going right! All three girls seem to be doing fine with new growth daily. The color looks good (as far as I can tell) and a new set of leaves has started on them all. No curling or discoloration of the leaves. My light was too high when I started them (about 42 inches) so the seedlings started to stretch a bit; lowered the light to 30", and have it now about 25" where they seem to me is a sweet spot for them. I added a solo cup of potting mix and formed a small mound around the stems.

Was giving them about 6 ounces of water but dropped that to 3 ounces as I checked out a couple more grow journals. Day 5 & today Day 8 no water needed.

I plan to give them their first light feeding on Monday and bumping them back up to 6 ounces each watering day. I'm using this feeding schedule as a guide (I'm using FF nutes) https://www.autoflower.org/threads/tangs-easy-auto-feeding-schedule.47290/

Thanks @mcpd_refugee for giving me the link to TaNg's stuff, very detailed and easy to understand for a noob!

Plant # 1
WP_20180713_006.jpg

Plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
WP_20180713_007.jpg

Plant [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
WP_20180713_008.jpg

My 4 x 4 tent was delivered yesterday so I'll be getting it ready over the weekend. No hurry to move them yet as they are still small and I need to order my ventilation system. Hopefully I'll have all that set and moved no later than the end of week 3, which is when I plan to change from the 300W LED they are under to a 1200W LED.

As a note I finally got the re-shipment of beans in the mail today from SeedSupreme (ordered on June 2)

Thanks for all the comments and advice! Cheers to All!

Week 2 Update! Things are looking good as far as I can tell. They are 2 weeks above ground today (Start of Day 15). Got the tent set up and moved them in on Monday. Couple of temp issues I had to work through for the new room but no big deal. Holding on air temp around 73-75 degrees F, and 55% RH. Increased water to about 5 ounces on day 10 and they've been getting a drink every 36 to 48 hours since then. Ordered my ventilation system today expected to arrive in about 7 days. I've put thumbnail pics this time showing the view inside the tent, light is about 24 inches above the tops. Plant pics are in sequence plant 1, plant 1 side view, plant 2, plant 3. All three have had noticeable growth over the week, plant 1 always seems a bit larger. Plant 2 has a small white spot on one of the leaves I think I got a drop of water on her. Plant 3 has always been noticeably smaller, but she's still doing everything she is supposed to (she popped above soil 12 hours after the first two; I think it's the one I pushed the seed a tad bit further into the soil) No Nutes yet, I'll be looking to start about 1/4 strength Fox Farm trio next week.

I'm gathering my stuff for a pest treatment, how old should they be before I do this?

How many nodes before I FiM?

Thanks for looking and as always comments suggestions are welcome! (I'll try my luck taking pics in landscape next week)WP_20180720_011.jpg WP_20180720_012.jpg WP_20180720_013.jpg WP_20180720_014.jpg WP_20180720_015.jpg WP_20180720_016.jpg

Week 2 Update! Things are looking good as far as I can tell. They are 2 weeks above ground today (Start of Day 15). Got the tent set up and moved them in on Monday. Couple of temp issues I had to work through for the new room but no big deal. Holding on air temp around 73-75 degrees F, and 55% RH. Increased water to about 5 ounces on day 10 and they've been getting a drink every 36 to 48 hours since then. Ordered my ventilation system today expected to arrive in about 7 days. I've put thumbnail pics this time showing the view inside the tent, light is about 24 inches above the tops. Plant pics are in sequence plant 1, plant 1 side view, plant 2, plant 3. All three have had noticeable growth over the week, plant 1 always seems a bit larger. Plant 2 has a small white spot on one of the leaves I think I got a drop of water on her. Plant 3 has always been noticeably smaller, but she's still doing everything she is supposed to (she popped above soil 12 hours after the first two; I think it's the one I pushed the seed a tad bit further into the soil) No Nutes yet, I'll be looking to start about 1/4 strength Fox Farm trio next week.

I'm gathering my stuff for a pest treatment, how old should they be before I do this?

How many nodes before I FiM?

Thanks for looking and as always comments suggestions are welcome! (I'll try my luck taking pics in landscape next week)View attachment 932496 View attachment 932497 View attachment 932498 View attachment 932499 View attachment 932500 View attachment 932501
You could probably bring your light down a bit. Congrats on the stable temp and humidity. If you intend to top, 5/6 node but if this is going to be a short indica then lst will probably suffice

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Back