Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Thanks for the invite DG! Consider me subbed up !
Ripleys OG is an absolute miracle strain, I suffer from pretty bad anxiety at times and it’s the only strain I’ve ever smoked that actually fixed it.
100% and Instantly!
Couple puffs on a 0.1g single skinner and I’m good for half a day. I don’t always smoke like that but got a dangerous job so can’t be stoned all the time, I just saved that one for when I needed it.
Reeeeaaaly strong stuff like. You’re gonna love it!
Hope it all goes well for ya.

Subbed in. Definitly lets us know what you think of the fan. Im still debating on getting one or not. If you vouch for it ..ill prolly pull the trigger on it.

Cant wait to see how this one goes for ya.
Thanks CD. Learned so much on my first grow — really hoping these plants reflect relative competency.

Thanks for the invite DG! Consider me subbed up !
Ripleys OG is an absolute miracle strain, I suffer from pretty bad anxiety at times and it’s the only strain I’ve ever smoked that actually fixed it.
100% and Instantly!
Couple puffs on a 0.1g single skinner and I’m good for half a day. I don’t always smoke like that but got a dangerous job so can’t be stoned all the time, I just saved that one for when I needed it.
Reeeeaaaly strong stuff like. You’re gonna love it!
Hope it all goes well for ya.

Thanks EvilScotsman! I saw you posted in Iriee ‘s thread one day about how much you liked the strain. Based on that, I decided I had to grow it next!

I am in, too, DG. Awesome lineup you have there!

I am particularly interested in the GSC, as it will be in my cabinet at some point this year!

Good luck with your grow and competition! I will be cheering you on!

thanks for tagging me in @davisgirl

wonderful selection!
you growing Ripley’s OG in DWC hey?
:goodluck: :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
you’ve seen Little Shop of Horrors?
LOL! I love that! I hope she is an out of control jungle queen — 2 of these plants are entered into GOTY battles :)rofl:!) and I’d love one of them to be her.

Back