Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Here’s the lineup — Dinafem Sour Diesel, Mephisto Ripley’s OG, Fastbuds GSC, and Dutch passion Colorado Cookies. I was brash enough to enter 2 grow battles, so 2 out of the 4 will be contenders, I hope. Do you think they will all harvest by 5/1? They all poked out of the soil today.

That's a 100 days. Should be good.

Subbed in! I'm eager to see this journey. Been looking forward to getting my hands on some of that Dinafem Sour D myself.
:pop::pop::pop:

Subbed in! I'm eager to see this journey. Been looking forward to getting my hands on some of that Dinafem Sour D myself.
:pop::pop::pop:
I had to throw a sativa in there — kind of nervous about training it but I’ll worry when I get there.

Nice, I was looking at the T6 for when I need to replace my other one.
I’m looking forward to the programmable features, only 39 db, and the energy efficiency ... I don’t know about their carbon filter but I’m expecting quality.

I’m looking forward to the programmable features, only 39 db, and the energy efficiency ... I don’t know about their carbon filter but I’m expecting quality.
Subbed in. Definitly lets us know what you think of the fan. Im still debating on getting one or not. If you vouch for it ..ill prolly pull the trigger on it.

Cant wait to see how this one goes for ya.

Back