Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Wishing you nothing but love from the growing gods and thanks for the tag I'm along for the ride :pass::bighug:

Thanks for the tag. Just finishing some Dina, DP and Meph myself so I'll be interested to see if you see what I saw with flowering times. for me Mephisto strains flowered faster but I am not sure if that's all genetics. What exact strains will you be growing?

Nice array of strains, I want to try Riply's OG just because it's one of my favorite movie franchises/characters.
I'm also intrigued by those cob lights but I can't spend anything more on lights for awhile.
Looking forward to seeing this run :pop:

Here’s the lineup — Dinafem Sour Diesel, Mephisto Ripley’s OG, Fastbuds GSC, and Dutch passion Colorado Cookies. I was brash enough to enter 2 grow battles, so 2 out of the 4 will be contenders, I hope. Do you think they will all harvest by 5/1? They all poked out of the soil today.

Hey darling, good to see you, hope things are going well? Thanks for stopping in, wish me lots of luck!
I just cant get into the groove of growing right now with all that is going on, but heck no I cant stay away from my favorite place!!

Good luck sweetie, I know you will do awesome

Back