Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Wow! You’re working it! I have no doubt you’ll pull thru this. You’re a very good grower. You do well with measurements and adjusting accordingly. I’ll be seeing these girls weighed with buds in no time.
Thanks NewDream. 100% committed. Just trying to lessen the pain on my end LOL.

Just wondering do you keep water 1 inch under pots? Also didnt see what ph was but i ran my dwc 6.2 throughout grow with no issues running 700ppm.

Next question is do you check airstones to make sure theres not a clog? I have to sand off top layer after every grow. But went hempy style and not going back to dwc again.

Just wondering do you keep water 1 inch under pots? Also didnt see what ph was but i ran my dwc 6.2 throughout grow with no issues running 700ppm.
Yah thanks for the reminder, I need to let the water fall a bit, the babies are in the water well and good. Generally 1/2” to 1” under the pot, easier when the res is running.

Next question is do you check airstones to make sure theres not a clog? I have to sand off top layer after every grow. But went hempy style and not going back to dwc again.
Oh I’ve got a beast of an air pump since I had the brush with root rot, the water is boiling.

Yah thanks for the reminder, I need to let the water fall a bit, the babies are in the water well and good. Generally 1/2” to 1” under the pot, easier when the res is running.
Just looks to be an overwatering with the amount of droop. I ran into this midgrow 2nd dwc and it was airstone blockage. Sanded and all was good.

Oh I’ve got a beast of an air pump since I had the brush with root rot, the water is boiling.
I was running a 25gal air pump through 4inch stone both lines in and still clogged. Just checking cause it seems to be getting worse.

I was running a 25gal air pump through 4inch stone both lines in and still clogged. Just checking cause it seems to be getting worse.
I appreciate the double check. I checked on the ladies one morning and the main air hose from the pump to the manifold had disconnected overnight — it was fine but since then I pay special attention to bubbles. Pretty sure this is a water quality issue, 360 ppm of unknown sludge that throws my nutrients off in ways that probably would make perfect sense if we understood what they were.

Funny thing though, on my last grow the plants seemed to grow out of it by about day 35 and went on to be monsters, although definitely yielding new grower quality bud.

I appreciate the double check. I checked on the ladies one morning and the main air hose from the pump to the manifold had disconnected overnight — it was fine but since then I pay special attention to bubbles. Pretty sure this is a water quality issue, 360 ppm of unknown sludge that throws my nutrients off in ways that probably would make perfect sense if we understood what they were.

Funny thing though, on my last grow the plants seemed to grow out of it by about day 35 and went on to be monsters, although definitely yielding new grower quality bud.

Watching your struggle, I’m very glad I’ve not had an issue.... I’m a bad grower because I don’t check the ph at all...... I even have a PH reader too... so it’s just me taking a risk haha!

Watching your struggle, I’m very glad I’ve not had an issue.... I’m a bad grower because I don’t check the ph at all...... I even have a PH reader too... so it’s just me taking a risk haha!
Haha! You’re lucky! Your lady is breathtaking. We play the cards we’re dealt, you’ve got the royal flush!

Back