Indoor Dark devil blue cheese

Reaction score
So after my last grow I'm trying some new seads. I've put in a dark devil and also a blue cheese. Ive opted to just put the beans straight into my pre buffered coco with 60ml of water each..I've used a pinch of great white in each hole hoping just for some increased root development. I've got the 2 under 1 sf1000 but will increase it to 3 once the plants develope

Attachments

• 20210822_200306.jpg
    20210822_200306.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 38
Failure
So I've been pretty slack on here cos I've had a failure. My dark devil went into flower after 2 weeks, barely stretched and just a dud. The blue cheese didn't pop so I replaced it with a bruce banner which so far flying. The small flowering dark devil has hated the recommended light hight and burnt the crap out of it. I was so looking forward to it and it's just been a flunk. I've popped another bruce banner hoping the devil will finish early enough and I'll just have the 2 BB's in there. Anyway. That's about all. Oh I busted my phone so I won't be as constant as usual but I'll do my best

Attachments

• 20210927_094811.jpg
    20210927_094811.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
I grew a Dark Devil that was constantly necrotic looking. Even more so than your plant but it turned out ok. Just provide 42 DLI and the rest of the needed environment and feed like it is normal - because it appears to be.

As far as flowering fast; did they get cold or stressed in some environmental way because that can send a plant into flower early sometimes. It could just be genetic also?

:goodluck:

I grew a Dark Devil that was constantly necrotic looking. Even more so than your plant but it turned out ok. Just provide 42 DLI and the rest of the needed environment and feed like it is normal - because it appears to be.

As far as flowering fast; did they get cold or stressed in some environmental way because that can send a plant into flower early sometimes. It could just be genetic also?

:goodluck:
My temps have been steady and also ph and humidity. Has been copping the light pretty hard afterwards but I thought that may have also been as its used the remaining nitrogen when it went to flower and I changed feed

So I don't think I'm gonna get the massive plants I was hoping for out of the Bruce banners. The one that's in flower shows signs of a nice plant but that's about it. The dark devil. Well that's just disappointing all round but owell. Hoping my lst will let plenty of light and hopefully give some big buds
20211004_220853.jpg

Back