New Grower True 330 Watt LED/COB Soil Grow First Time Indoors!!

Anyone have experience with either of these strains in terms of finishing time and yield or any advice in general would be nice this is my first indoor grow and first Auto grow only ever done outdoor photo period prior to this. Thanks in advance

No disrespect I was enjoying reading but that 90 neck turn kills me...
I have blue cheese finishing now but from dinafem seeds
The Grow looks great!

Last edited:
Haha sorry mate didn't realize that happened sorry bout ur neck :smoking: have a joint anyways I'll make sure next time to post them the right way. Thanks for looking and unfortunately I tried to edit and that's not an option I guess

Hey @jamesd3 ! Welcome to AFN!! And nice grow you got going on. The girls look super healthy and growth looking great! Great idea going 24/7 ! I'm a 24/7 guy to, and probably always will be after my ongoing attempt at growing! I have no experience with those strains, but from the looks of it, should be a nice end result!

Best of luck brother!

:smoking:
Hey @jamesd3 ! Welcome to AFN!! And nice grow you got going on. The girls look super healthy and growth looking great! Great idea going 24/7 ! I'm a 24/7 guy to, and probably always will be after my ongoing attempt at growing! I have no experience with those strains, but from the looks of it, should be a nice end result!

Best of luck brother!
Hey thanks a lot! Yea with the 24 hr schedule I should be able to keep the temp fluctuations to a minimum which I'm learning is a big stresser. The girls don't like to much change haha. Autos are definitely much more finicky than I thought,but hopefully the end result is worth the effort

:smoking:
Hey thanks a lot! Yea with the 24 hr schedule I should be able to keep the temp fluctuations to a minimum which I'm learning is a big stresser. The girls don't like to much change haha. Autos are definitely much more finicky than I thought,but hopefully the end result is worth the effort

As soon as I switched to 24/7 in my tent my girls responded very nicely. ..the effort will def be worth it! :thumbsup:

Quick photo update I just watered the bigger girls they were droopy and since the last watering definitely nute burned them I used just RO water this time a gallon each for the big girls. Notice I also said screw it and topped the smaller 22 day old girl. lol hopefully she likes it. The other two like the lst a lot I have got lots of colas now :cooldance:
IMG_0576.JPG
IMG_0573.JPG
IMG_0574.JPG
IMG_0578.JPG
IMG_0579.JPG
IMG_0582.JPG
IMG_0583.JPG
IMG_0584.JPG
IMG_0586.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0575.JPG
    IMG_0575.JPG