New Grower True 330 Watt LED/COB Soil Grow First Time Indoors!!

TBH, I was just gonna read through and not bother much, but you had controlling temps and the reason behind it. I'm headed to turn off my timer and let it run right now, thanks!!

TBH, I was just gonna read through and not bother much, but you had controlling temps and the reason behind it. I'm headed to turn off my timer and let it run right now, thanks!!
Haha no problem mate hope it helps i know it's much easier for me everything just stays around 77f and 50% humidity. :goodluck:

I'm planning on ordering some super Autos or XXL any recommendations?

I've been getting a brainer for Moby Dick xxl. Purple Orange auto by @Dinafem-Mark was recommended for taste. (I think I read somewhere that if you successfully grow Dina fem seeds, you get a sticker (super-veiled ultra-cryptic message). IDK 'bout y'all, but if I get a sticker included somehow, I damn near cream my pants. I'm really not kidding; I go around on job sites I work at and hunt for stickers. I inspect the sticker prior to removal for integrity, both structural and stickyrural. .... Got a method to keep them from splitting too, cuz seriously, who needs a tore up sticker??! Included is today's harvest. I stick em on my amp
14870941223081774674872.jpg

I've been getting a brainer for Moby Dick xxl. Purple Orange auto by @Dinafem-Mark was recommended for taste. (I think I read somewhere that if you successfully grow Dina fem seeds, you get a sticker (super-veiled ultra-cryptic message). IDK 'bout y'all, but if I get a sticker included somehow, I damn near cream my pants. I'm really not kidding; I go around on job sites I work at and hunt for stickers. I inspect the sticker prior to removal for integrity, both structural and stickyrural. .... Got a method to keep them from splitting too, cuz seriously, who needs a tore up sticker??! Included is today's harvest. I stick em on my amp
View attachment 701924
Lmao mate I'm quite the sticker hoarder myself! Thanks for the laugh and the recommendation.
:smoking:

Just some pics of my frosty Canuk Seeds Auto Ak!! Day 36 she is beautiful I'll do a full update soon just had to snap a few pics of her she is so short and fat.:smoking: Also a pic of the leaves I trimmed today the dark colored ones are the AK and the light colored ones are the Blue Cheese why are they such different colors?
IMG_0625.JPG
IMG_0626.JPG
IMG_0620.JPG

:sadcry:Well it's a sad day had to chop my girls at day 40 they were hermies I'm gonna dry them and see how the smoke is I'm sure it won't be great, but I really don't want to waste them

Would you mind posting a pic of what your hermies look like? I think I've got one, but I don't know if they're just pre flowers
Thanks!!:pass:

Back