Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

Hey DJ :cheers:

Wow that smoke is looking awesome grow bro.

Wow 30 a ZIP holy smokes:shrug::nono:
That's cheap.
If it's good I guess that's what makes the difference right.

But what they use to grow it with. :shrug::redcross::yoinks:

As both you and I are 100% organic growers. There's absolutely nothing that comes between the flavor of my weed and my palate. No chemical zero, right.
You and I can both eat our soil if we want to. I'm sure it's not too tasty but we can and it's not going to hurt us:pop::rofl:.

Yes this is the second person that went to the hospital. Ugh :nono:The first one was a mistake though, it was a buddy of mine's wife and she grabbed a brownie out of the freezer that he had left there waiting for a later date. Well she's not a smoker or a user of cannabis of any kind. Nope. Apparently she had ate it and nobody knew she had ate it. She didn't have no idea either. She hadn't thought of the brownie she ate. So when she couldn't hold her head up wondering why she couldn't function went to the emergency room they couldn't figure it out...at first...:yoinks: So the toxicology came back and said she was on THC:doh:
Well a little bit of s*** hit the fan over that.:shrug::nono::rofl: for my buddy, that was probably about 4 or 5 years ago. Another friend of mine his wife wasn't a smoker but she knew of all that. And she took a couple bites out of a chocolate chip cookie that I had made five or six years ago I guess now. And she couldn't hold her head up after eating one of them. But just a few bites out of one cookie, I should say. Well that Scared them off from eating any more of my edibles.:face: Also one other time there was a mutual friend of ours they had been smoking my weed right along and she was a manager at a fast food restaurant. she wanted to eat edibles and go to work. So she ate some of my edibles, this is about 5 or 6 years ago too. She couldn't function either after she ate, I'm pretty sure it was a chocolate chip cookie and left her job to go home cuz she couldn't function. So she came to me and claimed that I had laced the cookies with some kind of narcotic.

That's not my M.O. for real.:chef:

Just really strong cannabis edibles.
Anyways now I always tell the people who take my edibles... they're damn strong. I write it down even. I've no idea how strong they are? Just 100% strong. Do not drive, do not operate machinery.:dizzy: A Little note that I leave right inside their bag if it's they're first time eating my edibles.:pimphand:

We had a Super bowl party.:LOLStoned:
So I picked up these raw cones. They're called supernatural they're about 12 in Long.

I packed 13 of them out of 15 that came in a box of them I got off Amazon for 32 bucks. The smoke shop has them but they're about $5.50 to $7 each. So I got a pretty good deal and thought we'd have some fun.View attachment 1566100View attachment 1566103View attachment 1566102
We had a good party. There was 13 of us smoking and one person not. The one person had gotten a very good contact buzz before the game was over. :baked: she was my buddy's wife from the first hospital incident that I explained above :goauto::hump:.
But it was to be expected the room has only got a 10-foot ceiling and is 20 x 12. Even with a ceiling fan running and the door cracked a little bit to the outside we still filled the room entirely with smoke. So that it was like we was in the London fog plus Cheech and Chong van :jointman: :jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman:

The supernatural cones lasted the entire game though. I'm still smoking on mine. I got a little bit left. But One of us though was able to chef it all the way down to the paper by the end of the game:shooty::bravo: I also infused Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, Asian sweet chili sauce, and Frank's Hot Buffalo wings sauce. Man that stuff was out cold delicious.

So I'm growing from seed this year and then making some clones too.
I'm going to run super citrus Haze, fire OG Kush, and skunk hero. All 3 of these girls do not get the powdery mildew. The fire OG Kush does a little bit. But it's so minor that it really doesn't bother me at all and it's easy to clean up. I've been running that plant for years you know. The super citrus Haze had zero issues with that plant. No Bugs no mildew not none and she grew a little bit in the shade. It was awesome easiest plant I ever grew next to the skunk hero. Both of those plants were fantastic. Neither of them had any issues whatsoever. The skunk hero was just a fun fun plant to grow.:joy:

:drunks::pass:
Hell yeah man that sounds like an excitingtime that joint is super phat .That's a great line up of strains i dig how you run proven winners from the past That's the best way to grow outdoors. I grow inside with a similar philosophy I do grow a lot of the same strains definitely not Always the most popular but strains I enjoy for meds. I like the edible story I'm more of a smoker never met a smoke to strong but definitely tasted someof the best.

Critical kush does not let me down I get a real skunk smell an huge buds .An the fuel d og, og pheno is very frosty
20230220_221221.jpg
20230220_221231.jpg
20230220_221245.jpg
20230220_221356.jpg

Last stop is Cola Land. She is beauty on the hand.
Thanks yep I'm excited that is a critical mass pheno I am excited to smoke it an see how it goes ,the skunk smell is something I really dig about critical from barney's.

Pulled the critical kush an most of the fuel d og still got fat bannana which I didn't really care for it's growing but will pop again to look for different pheno. Got a great looking fuel d og an a critical kush that's the purple pheno that I love so things are still growing great.
20230225_004920.jpg
20230225_004929.jpg
20230225_004945.jpg
20230225_005011.jpg

What I got left is a single branch of one of the fuel ogs my fuel og organic fermentation fertilizer tester another fuel og ,an fat bannana an this outstanding pheno of critical kush that goes purp I ran these many years ago an from a ten pack found several great phenos an a few that were great an smelled like ol school skunk I mean it actually had that skunk spray that brings me back to my childhood an my first toy box it was used to smuggle cannabis in way back in the 80s .So far all I have popped i'm able to get that terps in some degree.
20230225_005025.jpg
20230225_005144.jpg
20230225_220944.jpg
20230225_220952.jpg

Got the new round transplanted from wall night wedding, peyote forum critical kush an 2 fuel ⛽ d ogs .

Attachments

• 20230308_220609.jpg
    20230308_220609.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
Back