Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

The new batch or next round glad to be outta solo cups 2 fuel d ogs ,peyote forum, critical kush an night wedding. The flower shots are of the 2 critical kush phenos I got this round .View attachment 1563100View attachment 1563101View attachment 1563102View attachment 1563103

:vibes: :bump::d5:

Hey DJ everything's looking awesome man. I see you're still growing strong and hard.:headbang::cheers:
I know it's been a minute since I've visited your thread it's been a minute since I've been on afn.:shrug::nono:
But glad to see you're doing well and still growing strong.

I'm going to grow this year but I'm not growing inside at all I'm just going to pop some beans and set them out for outside grill I'm only going to run about six plants this year. As it makes no sense to grow anything more than that. Weed is so cheap here in Michigan now that. It almost doesn't make sense to grow it myself especially not inside. A zip at the dispensaries about $109 average right now. I can't grow it inside for that. Unless I grow over the amount that I'm allowed to grow. And then I'm not sure if that makes sense neither. Cost wise I'm not sure.

But I'm learning how to make dab out of my stock that I have from last year and the year before. More people are vaping these days rather than using flower. It seems to be the way to go I guess. I'm still making edibles I've expanded that. I make popcorn balls now and all kinds of sauces those seem to be really what people like. But I think I can make it taste better if I could use wax rather than to use flour and make concentrates out of that. As there's still a slight green flavor to all of my recipes no matter the amount of flour I use and using all the right steps and decarbonizing and such. But when I make it with wax or even dab shatter. They do taste better. And that seems to be better with people's palate. I do make the stuff pretty strong though. LOL I had another one go to the emergency room here about 3 weeks ago. And they are a regular smoker. I was pretty pissed off at him though I told him I said I don't know what the hell is wrong with you man. Why are you going to the emergency room you know damn well this s*** will make you high. Anyways can't fix stupid.
But I'm glad to see you're doing well still. As you are one of the few people on here that I really like to talk to so take care man you be good hope to talk to you again here in a few weeks or months...:cheers::bighug::vibes:

:vibes: :bump::d5:

Hey DJ everything's looking awesome man. I see you're still growing strong and hard.:headbang::cheers:
I know it's been a minute since I've visited your thread it's been a minute since I've been on afn.:shrug::nono:
But glad to see you're doing well and still growing strong.

I'm going to grow this year but I'm not growing inside at all I'm just going to pop some beans and set them out for outside grill I'm only going to run about six plants this year. As it makes no sense to grow anything more than that. Weed is so cheap here in Michigan now that. It almost doesn't make sense to grow it myself especially not inside. A zip at the dispensaries about $109 average right now. I can't grow it inside for that. Unless I grow over the amount that I'm allowed to grow. And then I'm not sure if that makes sense neither. Cost wise I'm not sure.

But I'm learning how to make dab out of my stock that I have from last year and the year before. More people are vaping these days rather than using flower. It seems to be the way to go I guess. I'm still making edibles I've expanded that. I make popcorn balls now and all kinds of sauces those seem to be really what people like. But I think I can make it taste better if I could use wax rather than to use flour and make concentrates out of that. As there's still a slight green flavor to all of my recipes no matter the amount of flour I use and using all the right steps and decarbonizing and such. But when I make it with wax or even dab shatter. They do taste better. And that seems to be better with people's palate. I do make the stuff pretty strong though. LOL I had another one go to the emergency room here about 3 weeks ago. And they are a regular smoker. I was pretty pissed off at him though I told him I said I don't know what the hell is wrong with you man. Why are you going to the emergency room you know damn well this s*** will make you high. Anyways can't fix stupid.
But I'm glad to see you're doing well still. As you are one of the few people on here that I really like to talk to so take care man you be good hope to talk to you again here in a few weeks or months...:cheers::bighug::vibes:
Glad to hear from ya old buddy I miss our chats foresure. Yep hear in oregon weed at the store goes for 30 an ounce I grow for me an mom an comrades so just love to grow plus the stuff they got even if it's top shelf my stuff is better anyway..that commercial rec pot in my experience hasn't always had a very good flavor an a tolerance build up fast .I seem to prefer strains that aren't always on the menu either .Dabs are nice I like to press rosin but prefer good ol organic flowers it's a much more rounded high I think because all the compounds are there.i got a feeling it's going to be a early spring so getting your outdoor going is going to be nice .Glad to hear about you perfecting the edibles I have always digged that but never made the venture myself to make em .Are you running seeds or clones either way I'm stoked to hear the strains .in all my years of smoking I never heard about anyone going to the hospital wow I don't know what to say lol

nice to see you still smashing it my friend
Thanks for stopping in an thanks for the compliment I'm really enjoying what I'm doing an getting a few lil tricks figured out I've wanted to have a grow since I was such a small kid which was hell on my poor mother cuz I started growing at 13 in the 90s lol an it was super illegal.

Microbes on the coco ,fire in the bong an 2 phenos of fuel d og ,ones mega frosty an ones frosty with mega buds .
20230211_001916.jpg
20230211_001902.jpg
20230211_002116.jpg
20230211_002131.jpg

Wow, look at the crusty edges on those leaves! Hahah that is fantastic. I am surprised to hear about growing your own being more expensive than dispensary bought.
For me growing is my only option I gotta supply my mom an I'm not paying to much at all having not changed my medium in 2 years an making plant teas with compost ,an fermented juices an plants .I'm only running in the flower a 1000watts an I get pretty big harvests off of that. I turned my 1000watt de to 600 about a year ago an the plants actually seem better off .I really prefer my own so no matter what I will grow I believe before rec was involved an it was just meds in the stores the quality was better it was definitely more expensive but med growers seem to put more love into
it.

Fat bannana an fuel ⛽ d og flower shots every thing is looking great an my new flower fermented fert seems to be doing really well, every thing is putting out large flowers ,tests on the small pot fuel d og hasn't been good an she's been throwing leaves for weeks the good news is it isn't the rest of the plants an her feedings were not the same .so next round I will need to feed the plants the new fermented teas an see if monster flowers pop out.
20230212_220657.jpg
20230212_220639.jpg
20230212_220625.jpg

Glad to hear from ya old buddy I miss our chats foresure. Yep hear in oregon weed at the store goes for 30 an ounce I grow for me an mom an comrades so just love to grow plus the stuff they got even if it's top shelf my stuff is better anyway..that commercial rec pot in my experience hasn't always had a very good flavor an a tolerance build up fast .I seem to prefer strains that aren't always on the menu either .Dabs are nice I like to press rosin but prefer good ol organic flowers it's a much more rounded high I think because all the compounds are there.i got a feeling it's going to be a early spring so getting your outdoor going is going to be nice .Glad to hear about you perfecting the edibles I have always digged that but never made the venture myself to make em .Are you running seeds or clones either way I'm stoked to hear the strains .in all my years of smoking I never heard about anyone going to the hospital wow I don't know what to say lol

Hey DJ :cheers:

Wow that smoke is looking awesome grow bro.

Wow 30 a ZIP holy smokes:shrug::nono:
That's cheap.
If it's good I guess that's what makes the difference right.

But what they use to grow it with. :shrug::redcross::yoinks:

As both you and I are 100% organic growers. There's absolutely nothing that comes between the flavor of my weed and my palate. No chemical zero, right.
You and I can both eat our soil if we want to. I'm sure it's not too tasty but we can and it's not going to hurt us:pop::rofl:.

Yes this is the second person that went to the hospital. Ugh :nono:The first one was a mistake though, it was a buddy of mine's wife and she grabbed a brownie out of the freezer that he had left there waiting for a later date. Well she's not a smoker or a user of cannabis of any kind. Nope. Apparently she had ate it and nobody knew she had ate it. She didn't have no idea either. She hadn't thought of the brownie she ate. So when she couldn't hold her head up wondering why she couldn't function went to the emergency room they couldn't figure it out...at first...:yoinks: So the toxicology came back and said she was on THC:doh:
Well a little bit of s*** hit the fan over that.:shrug::nono::rofl: for my buddy, that was probably about 4 or 5 years ago. Another friend of mine his wife wasn't a smoker but she knew of all that. And she took a couple bites out of a chocolate chip cookie that I had made five or six years ago I guess now. And she couldn't hold her head up after eating one of them. But just a few bites out of one cookie, I should say. Well that Scared them off from eating any more of my edibles.:face: Also one other time there was a mutual friend of ours they had been smoking my weed right along and she was a manager at a fast food restaurant. she wanted to eat edibles and go to work. So she ate some of my edibles, this is about 5 or 6 years ago too. She couldn't function either after she ate, I'm pretty sure it was a chocolate chip cookie and left her job to go home cuz she couldn't function. So she came to me and claimed that I had laced the cookies with some kind of narcotic.

That's not my M.O. for real.:chef:

Just really strong cannabis edibles.
Anyways now I always tell the people who take my edibles... they're damn strong. I write it down even. I've no idea how strong they are? Just 100% strong. Do not drive, do not operate machinery.:dizzy: A Little note that I leave right inside their bag if it's they're first time eating my edibles.:pimphand:

We had a Super bowl party.:LOLStoned:
So I picked up these raw cones. They're called supernatural they're about 12 in Long.

I packed 13 of them out of 15 that came in a box of them I got off Amazon for 32 bucks. The smoke shop has them but they're about $5.50 to $7 each. So I got a pretty good deal and thought we'd have some fun.
IMG_20230208_171203681.jpg
IMG_20230212_191015779~4.jpg
IMG_20230212_173449891~2.jpg

We had a good party. There was 13 of us smoking and one person not. The one person had gotten a very good contact buzz before the game was over. :baked: she was my buddy's wife from the first hospital incident that I explained above :goauto::hump:.
But it was to be expected the room has only got a 10-foot ceiling and is 20 x 12. Even with a ceiling fan running and the door cracked a little bit to the outside we still filled the room entirely with smoke. So that it was like we was in the London fog plus Cheech and Chong van :jointman: :jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman:

The supernatural cones lasted the entire game though. I'm still smoking on mine. I got a little bit left. But One of us though was able to chef it all the way down to the paper by the end of the game:shooty::bravo: I also infused Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, Asian sweet chili sauce, and Frank's Hot Buffalo wings sauce. Man that stuff was out cold delicious.

So I'm growing from seed this year and then making some clones too.
I'm going to run super citrus Haze, fire OG Kush, and skunk hero. All 3 of these girls do not get the powdery mildew. The fire OG Kush does a little bit. But it's so minor that it really doesn't bother me at all and it's easy to clean up. I've been running that plant for years you know. The super citrus Haze had zero issues with that plant. No Bugs no mildew not none and she grew a little bit in the shade. It was awesome easiest plant I ever grew next to the skunk hero. Both of those plants were fantastic. Neither of them had any issues whatsoever. The skunk hero was just a fun fun plant to grow.:joy:

:drunks::pass:

Last edited:
Back