Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

I'm super excited about the next round they are looking good an starting to show traits I'm very familiar with the sour ,chem ,skunk an og family tree from years of growing these strains I can pick out plants very small am see grandpa's, moms an dad's influence in the way they grow so far in the fuel d⛽ ⛽ ⛽ og plants I got a chem dog leaner an sour diesel to .this will definitely replace my biolengend seeds which are rare but produced either the craziest sour phenos of original d an sour d or mix of the 2 which was amazing. I'm also bringing critical kush back after over 6 years to be grown living coco style, in the 2015 batch of barney's farm I got phenos that threw original skunk terps I mean that smelled like actual skunk not something fruity but skunk spray burnt rubber an earthy musk an a few og phenos as well so having this back to me is super exciting I also got some new ones like fat bannana that sounds pretty cool as well .

Have you been making your own crosses? Or these are just strains you have come across and own seeds of?

Have you been making your own crosses? Or these are just strains you have come across and own seeds of?
Yes I make my own crosses but only pretty much selfed stuff that is rare an I can't lose it ,like the 9lb hammer s1 or a skelly og pheno type I enjoyed I've done quite a few .most of the stuff I buy but I do got some super cool homies that either works in farming or breeding an brings me buy new genetics or famous strains like Jager that were made in my area .I just got thousands of different auto crosses in reg form I'm thinking of what to do with an some other rare photo regs I just received I grow for meds an breeding plants can only happen when I got enough meds for me an the family .

That's very cool that you are keeping those lines alive. Great work.
Thanks maybe someday I will breed a few lines together I got some winners an personal med all stars ⭐. I'm just excited to grow an feel very blessed to do it ..

From a few days ago things are growing good an soon on the 10th December 60 days flower .the other 9lb hammer S1 going, it's smells of cut onions an garbage lol
20221125_221000.jpg
20221125_221014.jpg
20221125_221109.jpg

lots of banging girls as always bro and I just wanted to pop in and say hello
Thanks I always appreciate the stopping in man ,I don't get a lot of traffic but the people that do stop by are definitely the cream of the crop

Thanks I always appreciate the stopping in man ,I don't get a lot of traffic but the people that do stop by are definitely the cream of the crop
if you send me a tag occasionally I will always pop back here its just I visit so many threads I sometimes lose my way back

if you send me a tag occasionally I will always pop back here its just I visit so many threads I sometimes lose my way back
I will try ,or just come around when ya can I appreciate people stopping in or communicating it's really nice to see .This is my passion an I like sharing it with others

Getting ready to chop the 9lb hammer an the others will go soon to .the veg cab is getting pretty full an I can't wait till the 2 critical kush ,2 fuel ⛽ d ogs an fat bannana can make the journey from seed to Mason jar like this round.
20221207_221049.jpg
20221207_100149.jpg
20221207_220942.jpg
20221207_100105.jpg
20221207_220917.jpg
20221207_100143.jpg

Back