Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

25 days in ,I got my seedlings looking by the time they're ready I'm going to have some big plants, no worries I will FIM an top an have another nice round of big n bushy ladies. The seedlings are 2 barney's farm critical kush, 3 seedsman fuel ⛽ d og ,an one royal queen fat bannana.
20221105_032917.jpg
20221105_032829.jpg

Back wall is 2 critical kush ,an fat bannana, back 3 are fuel ⛽ d og .A lil yellow needed to be transplanted sooner an fed but will do fine now ,will be FIM an topped for good branching ...
20221112_172027.jpg

I'm super excited about the next round they are looking good an starting to show traits I'm very familiar with the sour ,chem ,skunk an og family tree from years of growing these strains I can pick out plants very small am see grandpa's, moms an dad's influence in the way they grow so far in the fuel d⛽ ⛽ ⛽ og plants I got a chem dog leaner an sour diesel to .this will definitely replace my biolengend seeds which are rare but produced either the craziest sour phenos of original d an sour d or mix of the 2 which was amazing. I'm also bringing critical kush back after over 6 years to be grown living coco style, in the 2015 batch of barney's farm I got phenos that threw original skunk terps I mean that smelled like actual skunk not something fruity but skunk spray burnt rubber an earthy musk an a few og phenos as well so having this back to me is super exciting I also got some new ones like fat bannana that sounds pretty cool as well .

Back