Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

Gorrilla cookies auto pretty frosty
20220728_155940.jpg
20220728_155921.jpg

That looks really yummy ther dude. :thumbsup: :clapper: :cheers::pass::passit:
Thanks friend I've never used the skylightbefore2 growso I'm stoked with any results I definitely will make some improvements next round.

Some quality looking Bud there DJ nice I'd smoke that for real:headbang::pass:
Thanks I definitely dig the hash plant phenos i get off this skelly og ,it's a
Fun one to grow for sure

Thanks friend I've never used the skylightbefore2 growso I'm stoked with any results I definitely will make some improvements next round.
Hell yeah DJ... You could modify the skylight with mirrors and reflective material to capture more light to put in grow room. I was down to the Home Depot and they sell Skylight capturing domes for bathrooms or whatever with tunnel material that's all mirrored. You wouldn't exactly have to buy it but the concept is sound you could make it yourself.

Hell yeah DJ... You could modify the skylight with mirrors and reflective material to capture more light to put in grow room. I was down to the Home Depot and they sell Skylight capturing domes for bathrooms or whatever with tunnel material that's all mirrored. You wouldn't exactly have to buy it but the concept is sound you could make it yourself.
Thanks homie ❤ It's a shower I'm literally growing in a custom travel trailer, the autos are literally growing in the bath tub .It's a pretty good size one my son has his own room, I set up myself In the living room an the the bunkhouse is a grow that during the day looks like nothing is going on 100 percent covered up .It's really a dream for me just a lil place to grow but also a pretty nice lil home to have I'm a very simple person so I'm happy with whatever I got .The cool thing is with that skylight I can sorta have a lil outside effect I miss growing outside that's were I began as a 13year old in the 90s lol.

Thanks the dude for the rep points I appreciate it man

Excited about the glue sniffer clone I took she's almost completely rooted ,she will be a mom at 14 days the frost starts to get intense I think I got a winner I am going to start keeping a few good ones around as a sorta dank js choice clone plants . I wish I had started this before but I can always find more special ones over the years I've lost quite a few special plants but I didn't always know they were special til it was 2 late lol

Back