Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

Great job DJ. Looks like some awesome smoke man. Too damn bad you're so far away I drive over and smoke some with you. :pass: :cheers: :drunks: :holymoly::vibes:
I didn't get the the call on your last two posts. Like I'm on here every day at least once or twice. But there was no push for your thread. Until this morning.? No maybe they got it fixed by now.?:smoking::d5:

Great job DJ. Looks like some awesome smoke man. Too damn bad you're so far away I drive over and smoke some with you. :pass: :cheers: :drunks: :holymoly::vibes:
I didn't get the the call on your last two posts. Like I'm on here every day at least once or twice. But there was no push for your thread. Until this morning.? No maybe they got it fixed by now.?:smoking::d5:
No worries homie I don't quite understand much of how the internet works I feel like I'm at a disadvantage being from an Era where computers just came out hahaha. I do wish you could try some smoke ,maybe someday if you make a trip to Oregon .

A small pot lady is left as my next round veg in cab I will make some room improvements on the flower room .zthis is a skelly og the pheno is a lot like Northern lights I read Neville used it in the hash plant the skelly comes from .
20220629_220548.jpg
20220629_220542.jpg
20220629_220522.jpg
20220629_220548.jpg
20220629_220542.jpg
20220629_220522.jpg

My autos getting bigger 2 aks an the biggest gorrilla cookies
20220628_203429.jpg

Autos are going big unda the skylight an my next round plants almost there in the purple ,veg light, redoing the flower room with a better air flow improvements .
20220703_100414.jpg
20220703_100425.jpg
20220703_100451.jpg

No worries homie I don't quite understand much of how the internet works I feel like I'm at a disadvantage being from an Era where computers just came out hahaha. I do wish you could try some smoke ,maybe someday if you make a trip to Oregon .

I've been meaning to do just that... get out there to the West... Thinking about selling my Northern property... maybe after I do that I might take a little run... who knows I might end up at your doorstep one day :headbang: :pass::shrug::pighug::rofl:

I've been meaning to do just that... get out there to the West... Thinking about selling my Northern property... maybe after I do that I might take a little run... who knows I might end up at your doorstep one day :headbang: :pass::shrug::pighug::rofl:
That would be awesome friend, property is really expensive here I used to dream of owning land but now not so much .Oregon Is a very beautiful place, I do feel blessed to live here .

Back