Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

Well that's dissapointing to hear what you have to deal with and just to have a couple plants. I totally understand about the whole having to keep it undetected. Pain in the ass. I hope you are able to secure your own place in the near future.
It's very sad cuz the guy videotapes me an does other bizarre things to try to bring me down. The price of land in oregon is so expensive from people moving here ,property is now super expensive .I got it with the stealth I just gotta keep lights on late off early lol.

Seems to be growing nicely gave a few fermented teas I will soon be top dressing with my custom compost I think I will add see bird guano. The last 2 plants love the structure at the wall is the dracarys an next to that sour cookies
20220208_030730.jpg
20220208_030755.jpg

They're looking good J.
Thanks very much I'm excited to see what the flowers look like I'm very pleased with what the living coco can do ,I came up with the idea many years ago an it's amazing how far it's come

My soil is a mix of peat/coco/compost/perlite/expanded clay balls and various dry amendments. Recently
I added more perlite and the clay balls, it's about 55/45 soil to drainage. I have 2 batches, 3 years old. After a grow I amend it
and throw it in a compost tumbler. I only grow in the fall/winter so each batch gets to compost 9 months between grows.
I'm getting better results each grow. I love the natural way, it is a perfect circle.:peace:

My soil is a mix of peat/coco/compost/perlite/expanded clay balls and various dry amendments. Recently
I added more perlite and the clay balls, it's about 55/45 soil to drainage. I have 2 batches, 3 years old. After a grow I amend it
and throw it in a compost tumbler. I only grow in the fall/winter so each batch gets to compost 9 months between grows.
I'm getting better results each grow. I love the natural way, it is a perfect circle.:peace:
That's a great mix I like the compost as well

Not as big as I expected but absolutely happy with the node stacking.The second pic is my brain fog in a smaller container. The lady's were watered tonight 2 gallons each .
20220216_231541.jpg
20220216_231612.jpg

Back