Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

4 or 5 runs no medium change I just add things that will feed the microbes an eat ol root mass .Every thing is transplanted except the hard cider which is being vegged longer so it's 2 cult classic freedom punchs ,Mamiko seeds sour cookies, katsu seeds dracarys,an brain fog.
20220124_053700.jpg

Getting some fast growth all tied down, from the back wall is dracareys(gg4xbubba kush)Sour cookies (forum cookies xriri cut sour diesel)2 freedom punch(purple punch x cement shoes )brain fog didn't fit in the pic it's next to the freedom punch it's genetics are (original og xburnt toast )doing an extra long veg is a hard cider!!
20220128_221024.jpg

Here's wedding glue auto I really
really missed growing the autos but the long light schedule doesn't work for me since my veg cab is small an my flower room only runs at night .I do this for stealth reasons an the fact I must keep my grow a secret. Definitely thinking of growing an auto in a bigger container like a 2 liter or something in future grows .This is my
1st solo cup
20220129_020037.jpg

So the solo is your only auto at the moment? I love your living coco idea.
Yes unfortunately I have to run a underground setup oregon changed the law making all grows have to be OK by the land owner an they hated the green house an I live next to a guy from Arkansas who when he moved in saw my dad drop off a few lbs of some medicine for me to trim an the guy from Arkansas started saying that this state backwards an I said relax man it's been medical since 98 an decriminalization since the 70s in oregon he's hated me ever since. I own my trailer but I still get hassled anyway that's why I don't run my lights in my big room during the day an the grow is completely covered during daytime .My veg cab is small but I plan on a auto soon an in the summer maybe a couple stealth ones .

Dracarys gg4x98bubba,I've grown a lot of Bubba crosses over the years this 2 me looks like a chem,I'm thinking she's a glue Dom lady
20220202_041309.jpg
20220202_041309.jpg

Sour cookies looks a lot different than the other phenotypes I got that were almost pure sour diesel riri like or like that ol really dog sour diesel I'm excited to see what she throws down
20220202_042311.jpg

Well that's dissapointing to hear what you have to deal with and just to have a couple plants. I totally understand about the whole having to keep it undetected. Pain in the ass. I hope you are able to secure your own place in the near future.

Back