Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

Bubba breath ,can't get a decent pic but cookie buds covered in frost is what's going down
16255539263299100323808356113933.jpg
16255539651793497188157321551986.jpg

Well I figured out the whole germinating problem my electric temp gauge was off an seeds wont germinate in cold temps so now I got any five mostly skelly ogs cuz that's a strain I got a lot of seeds for which is cool cuz it's rare .I got a what I believe to be a 9lb hammer s1 could be something else cuz I put a bunch of seeds that wouldn't germ in a pot an one popped looked to be in the same area as the hammer tho .I got a brass tacks as well hope it's not a male last one was ,way behind in veg room but I will be able to give all the ladies plenty of time to ripen up
16257838022889183980608938838320.jpg

Well I figured out the whole germinating problem my electric temp gauge was off an seeds wont germinate in cold temps so now I got any five mostly skelly ogs cuz that's a strain I got a lot of seeds for which is cool cuz it's rare .I got a what I believe to be a 9lb hammer s1 could be something else cuz I put a bunch of seeds that wouldn't germ in a pot an one popped looked to be in the same area as the hammer tho .I got a brass tacks as well hope it's not a male last one was ,way behind in veg room but I will be able to give all the ladies plenty of time to ripen up View attachment 1340808
I ran 2 - 9 pound swiss hammer last fall. Nice smoke:pass:

In fact on further thoughts I think I'll smoke some and wish you a excellent grow :toke: :d5: :smokeout::baked:

I ran 2 - 9 pound swiss hammer last fall. Nice smoke:pass:

In fact on further thoughts I think I'll smoke some and wish you a excellent grow :toke: :d5: :smokeout::baked:
Nice this 9lb hammer was off a clone the dealer tried to lock down on me an wouldn't sell me clones so I let it stay on the vine extra long an got S1s lol he was just mad i grew it kinder an even with a huge farm an all the best genetics my outdoor hammer looked better than his an I'm a poor guy in a trailer park with limited resources so he cut me off from buying clones or did he lol with a bunch of S1 s I can find better or close to the same if I wanted to .I also crossed it to a cherry poptart.

Clipped down the glue sniffer an removed a bunch of leaves of the bubbas breath I don't normally do this late in flower but had no choice because I couldn't get to it before it was crowded it has cookie like flowers I will let her go the full 70 days I remember getting the cookies when it first came out an cannabis wasn't legal it was never big buds but the flavor an the frost make it worth it .heres a few nug shots of the breath
1626164395128903156635590196608.jpg
16261645097583724154197271482269.jpg

The chocolate mint OG that I run from Humboldt Seed Company.
Has leaf edges like that too.
It's a more leafy plant rather than a hard Bud plant. But it throws out the resin trichomes and the awesome flavor the terp profile gives off that plant. it's awesome and is really good on a winter morning with some hot chocolate it helps put the mint right to it. Or even with some tea. I've smoked it with coffee before and it's really good but a hot tea or coco is where it's at. Throw-in a donut of some kind and it's over the top.:pie::bump::toke::cheers::pass:

The chocolate mint OG that I run from Humboldt Seed Company.
Has leaf edges like that too.
It's a more leafy plant rather than a hard Bud plant. But it throws out the resin trichomes and the awesome flavor the terp profile gives off that plant. it's awesome and is really good on a winter morning with some hot chocolate it helps put the mint right to it. Or even with some tea. I've smoked it with coffee before and it's really good but a hot tea or coco is where it's at. Throw-in a donut of some kind and it's over the top.:pie::bump::toke::cheers::pass:
Nice i haven't ran the chocolate mint og sounds like a good one ive definitely enjoyed watching you harvest that one various way shes a yeilder to if i remember right ?

Back