Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

Every thing is filling out very nicely the bubbas breath is putting out the really small cookie like buds ,the glue sniffer is unbelievably frosty ,the skelly ogs putting out huge og dom buds with lemon an pine an earthiness smell ,the cheese very cheese almost spoiled cabbage with a lil sweet spice pine .View attachment 1333630
Looks like you're getting a full closet DJ :pass: :baked:

Looks like you're getting a full closet DJ :pass: :baked:
Thanks friend it's a bunkhouse I transformed into a dank house .It used to have a bed on the bottom an bed on top my buddy an I removed em an I hung lights added bars up above so I could hang lights an move em when I needed its stealth cuz I run it only at night an during the day it's got a couple blankets over it creating a perfect blackout. I had to cover the windows with dep tarp so the window side is black the inside white. The only downside is I can't run autos I have a small cabinet I use for veg .

Had some issues with germination an then waited to long so far I got a skelly og an a unknown but I suspect it's a s1 I made off a popular 9lb hammer clone that's popular in my area .The guy refused to sell me a clone after I absolutely grew it beautifully an looked better then his .So I just let it sit out in the greenie watering her till she went over mature an gave me tons of seeds mostly on the flowers on the lower branches.I got 3 spaces to fill so hopefully some of these seeds I got sprouted grow for some reason many have been sprouting then stopping.

Skelly og both phenos heavy og influence lemon earth gas pine .
16245253341328531175560674734439.jpg
16245254657685813953586906434887.jpg
16245256013301320400157022273985.jpg

Bubba breath can't get a good photo but very small flowers I had this pheno in the light dep but it didn't have the ogkushbreath smell like this ,it will produce smaller flowers like dads ol cookie clone he used to run but the flavor will be really nice I was hoping for big cookies like igot offa the ocean grown cookies you can't win em all
16245272277521589740161778122129.jpg

:drool:outstanding looking bud brudda Dank! :bravo: ...I missed a lot, do pardon my lagging here,... We miss you at the OD Comp, but I understand your situation so I'm stoked to see such lush stuff rolling in!

Cherry PT's have me drooling,... well damn, they all do- :funny:
drooly.gif
.... rosin looks wicke- :dizzy:

Always a treat to see the Skelly's, that girl is a performer!
The stank in that room must be phenomenal by now
cool2.gif
LOL- What a funky mix!
All the T20Mendo genetics are showing like Champs... been chatting a lot with Adam, owner/breeder, office due etc. - LOL!
He's doing it so right, like Olde Mephisto did back when they were still skilled but humble....
The photo line-up is stellar, you've checked it out right? ...Oh yeah, duh! :doh:... you asked for some of the TrainWreck didn't you?

:drool:outstanding looking bud brudda Dank! :bravo: ...I missed a lot, do pardon my lagging here,... We miss you at the OD Comp, but I understand your situation so I'm stoked to see such lush stuff rolling in!

Cherry PT's have me drooling,... well damn, they all do- :funny:View attachment 1334832.... rosin looks wicke- :dizzy:

Always a treat to see the Skelly's, that girl is a performer!
The stank in that room must be phenomenal by now View attachment 1334834 LOL- What a funky mix!
All the T20Mendo genetics are showing like Champs... been chatting a lot with Adam, owner/breeder, office due etc. - LOL!
He's doing it so right, like Olde Mephisto did back when they were still skilled but humble....
The photo line-up is stellar, you've checked it out right? ...Oh yeah, duh! :doh:... you asked for some of the TrainWreck didn't you?
Thanks friend glad you stopped in I sure do miss the outdoor comp what a blast but the indoor soiless sure is fun .The glue sniffer is an absolute blast to grow I love the frost how she goes big the structure you name it I'm in love. I sure do like the skelly I consider it to be a super afghan kush an the phenos are either og or ol school afghani hash plant I can't get enough of that always good yields of very good med pot ,she handles heat well an indoors she doesn't have many weaknesses, outside she can definitely draw pm an other molds ogs are notorious for this .The first time I've had her in a fully living coco I'm excited to taste that lemon pine earthy musk really soon .here she is
16247857482382956650411832647324.jpg

Back