Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

Looks like a nice haul! Colors are great on those trimmed up cherry pop tarts.
Thanks very much it would have been better if the brass tacks hadn't been a male I read of problems with that particular drop of cannarado gear .Looking to get a better harvest this next time with more aggressive ty downs an larger plants last time wasn't bad but I'm always shooting for better

Thanks very much it would have been better if the brass tacks hadn't been a male I read of problems with that particular drop of cannarado gear .Looking to get a better harvest this next time with more aggressive ty downs an larger plants last time wasn't bad but I'm always shooting for better
Hope you spotted the male in time:crying:

Hope you spotted the male in time:crying:
Yeah it was super obvious no female parts an flowering way before every thing else I let it grow a lil but wacked it before it let out pollen it wasn't a herm but a str8 up dude I knew exactly the rumors of one of his breeding males seeding the room was true I remember wacking em for dad in his garden an it looked just like that .Most of the time with female seed you might get a herm or two with but often sterile or very few seeds I haven't encountered a ton of germs but the few times it wasn't a bad situation.

Let's smoke :pass: :smokeout: :baked:
I'm pretty stoked to how this one does indoors so far I'm able to achieve better quality but the outdoor grows always so fun an the flavors can definitely come out better outdoors .

The purp pheno of cherry poptart
20210520_140520.jpg
20210520_140534.jpg

Wow, those are incredible looking! Didn't realize how heavy and consistent that trichome density was on the other shots.
Thanks yes pretty sticky as well good berry kushy cookie flavor cant wait till shes fully cured already white ash after each bowl with the strains pulled from the living coco.

Back