Right on Dabber. What a haul my man :pass::d5:

SeedBank :

https://www.magicbeancompany.us/

Strain:
GWK x BT

Did it autoflower?: (Y/N)
Yes

Soil/hydro:

3 part blend of Natural organic potting mix, Peat and Burpee Organic grow mix with lime,roots organic elemental, Azomite rock dust and Extreme garden Mykos

Nutes:

Mega Crop, Sweet Candy, Cal Mag Pro, Bud Explosion, Red Line from GreenLeaf Nutrients

Light (kind and schedule):

5 Autocobs 24/7

From seed to harvest date:
90 days

Dry Yield:

758 grams from Fat and Sassy 304 grams from the other 3 for a harvest total of 1062 grams

High/Effect Duration:
2 to 3 hr high Very potent great for pain, sleep, and appetite Warning not for beginners high tolerance needed a good wake and bake if you want to go back to bed so great for night time aches and pains

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL:*****

very nice 10/10

THE GROWTH:*****
10/10 They all exploded out of the gate with Fat and Sassy taking over the show she was over 6 ft tall 4 ft wide when harvested

THE SMELL:*****

While growing I had hints of grape since dried it has a woody smell until you break her open then strong pine odor and VERY STICKY

THE SMOKE:*****
A very nice smoke rather rolled in a paper, packing a bowl or a blunt it will put in a a trance

THE HIGH
:***** plus

Not for beginners for sure very potent with a great head high and pain relieve

My final take is @Magic please bring this cross back if possible one great strain

What an excellent exhibit Dabs :headbang: You've hit the tri-fecta with this light, nute, genetic combo. Beyond impressive! Every visit, I try to hit you with some more rep, apparently I don't give enough away to others.
:toke: :thanks: grobro now to plan the next run :frog:

Back