Indoor Dabber's Magic Strains Thread

Please do a CBD run! Maybe some from
Autoflower portal? They have several to choose. Interested in the ease of growth and effects. They are f1 so will have differing amounts of CBD /THC . They have xxl genetics so could be another jungle? Lol..

If I do it's gonna be the Dinamed CBD auto and Sweet CBD from Autoseeds

Please do! I would like to find my go to CBD strain that is easy to the obtain.
It's pretty much a go for them and may start them in the next week or so gonna have a lot hanging in bags LOL nothing in the closet and thats where I want to put them

It's pretty much a go for them and may start them in the next week or so gonna have a lot hanging in bags LOL nothing in the closet and thats where I want to put them
“A lot hanging in bags@ in the biggest understatement! :worship:

Will be a interesting to compare the BT with the BT/GWK . Grown a few BT but not the cross yet. Keep me posted!
Will do the sample I took 2 weeks ago was fire to be some lower immature buds so looking forward to see the difference

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Lights are off :woohoo: gonna feed BT for the last time. I should start chopping the GWK x BT tomorrow if pots are dry. 1 light over the Tangie auto still on will move her in the closet to finish when I chop Fat and Sassy :cooldance:

Back