Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 Dabber runs Jean-O's Genetics

Which strain do you think can top my 1 plant Personal Best of 758 dry grams?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dabber

I grow BEAST with Autocobs and Mega Crop
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All day every day
:yay1: What up peeps :welcome: after being away I comeback and find what I believe to be the genetic line to top my PB 1 plant (magic strain gwk x bubba trouble) of 758 dry grams. This will be a single plant grow in a 5 or 7 gallon rain science growbag, under 5 or 6 autocobs and Mega Crop 1 part, Sweet Candy, Bud Explosion and kelp foliar fed till preflower. This grow is in the planning stage and the seed choices are the following. What would be your choice or the one you feel can match or top that weight. Please join me for what should be an awesome attempt of having a new PB :thanks:
1 x Grape Cheese F2 BX Auto Fem x 3
1644283075491.png
Grape Cheese is the resulting cross of a very skunky Blue Cheese Auto x a very potent Grapey Walter. These were at the F2 stage that were then Back Crossed to the Grapey Walter to lock it some of its interesting aromatic traits. A slightly Sativa dominant hybrid it has very strong THC with a soaring high that is great for creativity and energy. Great for depression and some minor aches and pains. Aroma and flavor are grapefruit, gas, skunk, and menthol. It tends to get a cheese aroma only after a bit of cure. Super dense and resinous flowers and a seed to harvest time in 80 to 90 days. Expect yields around 3 to 6 oz. Best results if grown in a 7 gallon pot or bigger and is a easy grow that feeds light with decent growth in veg and pre flower. Light LST and some defoliation is recommended as this one gets a bit bushy. 3 feminized seeds per pack. Intended for adults 21 and over for novelty collectable items.

http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticl...oduct/4567305/grape-cheese-f2-bx-auto-fem-x-3
Where's My Dog F2 auto is the result from crossing the amazing What's My Name S1 auto x Straw Dog F1 auto.The F1 WMD was then crossed from pheno #1 to pheno #4 to create this new F2. It is a slightly Sativa Dominant hybrid that gives off a stimulating creative high full of energy and relief from pain and depression. The effects come of full tilt very strong and fast. Aroma and flavors are pineapple, strawberries, skunk, burnt rubber, cheese, and chemical funk. Expected life cycle is around 80 to 90 days seed to harvest and yields are around 3 to 6 oz per plant. This cultivar gets quite aggressive and hungry once flowering starts but she handles good in any grow style. Seeds are intended as novelty collectible items for adults 21 and over. Please follow the rules of your area.
Blue Dog F4 Auto Fem is a sativa dominant hybrid. Its lineage is chemdoggin auto x Blue Cheese auto. Strong THC content. It is a strong grower that does very well in a 7 gallon fabric pot in organics. Lifespan from seed to harvest is right around 80 to 90 days for best results. It has a strong blueberry, chemical, musk, gasy terpene to it and is a great all day smoke. Great for pain and anxiety. 3 feminized seeds per package.

Seeds are intended for novelty collectable items for adults over 21.

What's My Name S1 is the resulting self cross of a F2 phenotype of my crossing of Pineapple Express Auto x Bubble Gum Auto. Being a 50/50 hybrid it has High THC content and is a great all day long smoke. It is great for anxiety, depression, and some minor aches and pains. It has vigorous growth from start to finish with a seed to harvest time in roughly 85 to 95 days. Aroma and flavors are floral and sweet with some gassy sweet citric smells some phenotypes have had a pleasant rose aroma. It feeds light and is best grown in a 7 gallon pot or bigger with some light LST during preflower. Expect yields around 4 to 6 oz per plant. Each pack contains 3 feminized seeds. For adults over 21 intended as a novelty collectable. Please follow the laws of your area.

Last edited:
Here she is I named her Fat and Sassy because when she was vegging, she would overtake wherever I set her she wasnt happy till she had her own space and it showed. She filled the space that currently has 9 plants in it. As I stated above I feel that @Jean-O has strain that can match or even top this and I'm gonna give it my all thats for sure

:vibes: :pop::pass:I am along for this ride for sure.... I can't wait to see a grow dedicated for overall size and yield out of some of my projects! Best of luck in this adventure!

1st vote in I say grape cheese just cuz grape anything hasn’t done me wrong yet! :d5:

Gotta pick it :LOLStoned: :biggrin:
Lmao I know I did cast the vote in poll! Did it before posting my message! Mainly did message cuz knew it would auto follow thread as well so I could follow along! :d5:
1F51DFFC-E05A-4E0D-BD4A-A20AACD406C6.png

:pass:

Back