Army of Dankness - Bruce's Budtastical Battlepalooza

What media are you growing in? Peat? Doesn't look like coco, but I feel like you should be a coco grower with all the spreadsheets and stuff :pass:

What media are you growing in? Peat? Doesn't look like coco, but I feel like you should be a coco grower with all the spreadsheets and stuff :pass:
Pro-mix HP - peat. I use it because it's like I'm buying Canada one bag at a time. :lol:

You should always have air movement.

Edit: past germination :rofl:
I usually skip summer grows, but started earlier this year. So, my tent fan has been downstairs cooling me instead. :cool1:

Brief update - full update Friday

Grow is fine. RBF/Duke perked up and are truckin' along. Sawney's sprouted on time and look to be doing well.

Project Update:

Tried to dig a bit more into Xenforo and what it can do / what plugins are available / etc. From what I can tell, AFN has the User Blog System (UBS) and Review Management System (RMS) plugins. What I've been trying / wanting to do seems like it may be more along the lines of their Article Management System (AMS) plugin. Point being - I'll probably be tweaking the 'growsheet as blog / report' approach across both the UBS and RMS plugins for now.

Also been looking into the Xenforo points system - both basic and other plugins they have for it. But, I'm not a web developer...

Don't worry, I'm sure I'll figure all this out eventually...

20240828_094220.jpg
1724855136987.png

Day 18 - RBF is starting to pull ahead of The Duke, which sounds normal based on descriptions of RBF I've seen on AFN (after-the-planting).

Not quite what I was expecting from the description on jean-o's website... :rofl:

1724855942461.png

I was planning to let these grow 'au natural' without any topping / training.

The RBF looks like it may be taking that as a challenge, though....

@Entombed @Frankthetank - any sense of what a final 'natural' height would be for RBF without topping / training?

Day 18 - RBF is starting to pull ahead of The Duke, which sounds normal based on descriptions of RBF I've seen on AFN (after-the-planting).

Not quite what I was expecting from the description on jean-o's website... :rofl:

View attachment 1703289

@Entombed @Frankthetank - any sense of what a final 'natural' height would be for RBF without topping / training?
I didn’t do any training to my RBF…. And she topped out around 4 feet or a little over..

View attachment 1703289

Not that you asked but here’s mine I grew this past year pretty sure I topped her she’s in 3 gallon pot of coco. Whole story is the the journal not super long <10 pages I think

1724856957051.jpeg

I didn’t do any training to my RBF…. And she topped out around 4 feet or a little over..
:cool1:

That's reasonable / should work for me. I'll blame any extra stretching on my cheapo lights.

Not that you asked but here’s mine I grew this past year pretty sure I topped her she’s in 3 gallon pot of coco. Whole story is the the journal not super long <10 pages I think
Sweet - bookmarked!

I'd say mine was around 4-5 feet and I did have to pull the main top over hard. If I grew it again I would top it but that's because my tent is short.

I was too nervous to try it yet.

Back