Outdoor Dabber goes outside

:thanks:

If you do the QWET extraction cold and then put back in the freeze overnight before you run it through the Buckner #2 it will filter out a lot of the lipis and waxes. You have to work rapidly with ice cold tools. The waxes and lipids get thin rapidly as they warm and will run through the filter.

:vibe:

Was that @pop22 said to put some flowers in it? Do sunflowers grow wild where you live? They might make a good disguise? They get really tall here.
Man O its in a safe place. I am considering covering it with plastic ( mini greenhouse ) to protect it from the rains getting predicted here

Do you get good wind through the plant? When it is raining there is 100% RH so the leaves are getting wet unless you have a closed environment with humidity regulation. It is better to direct more wind after the rain. If you can :shrug:. Outdoor farming requires luck with your skills.

:goodluck:

Gromigo @Dabber -- that lady in the corner is getting huge!
Looks like some of Weed Warriors plants, wide and bulky.
He also used to put a rain shield like everyone is saying above.
Hope you can baby this girl and bring her through to a nice completion!

I bumped into my buddy that grows in the mountains. This is the guy I have been saying grew an 18 pound plant. He corrected me as it was only a 13.5 pound plant - silly me. Anyhow he thinks this one may challenge it.

big.jpg
That is a 200 gallon fabric pot!

. :vibe:

Welcome to the great outdoors doing great for a first time!!!Nothing beats that sun for quality most of the flower I pull definitely looks indoor but the flavor profile for outdoor cannabis is much better in my opinion

Back