Outdoor Dabber goes outside

Ahhh it is what it is. Thankfully I have lot of bud. This was meant for making RSO though so I had to pry open every bud and make sure there was none in them. And for those that run into this, get a buchner vacuum filter and some 2 micron filter paper. Cut out the bad spots and extract using alcohol. The filter will remove all spores. Then you can make concentrate. I didn't do this as I have enough other bud to fill in with.

not a thing for months boys

that's sad pop

Ahhh it is what it is. Thankfully I have lot of bud. This was meant for making RSO though so I had to pry open every bud and make sure there was none in them. And for those that run into this, get a buchner vacuum filter and some 2 micron filter paper. Cut out the bad spots and extract using alcohol. The filter will remove all spores. Then you can make concentrate. I didn't do this as I have enough other bud to fill in with.
if it was me id just toss it i lost a full-plant outdoor this year to it am just so glad i can control my indoor garden so I've always got lots of supplies

I tossed all the buds with even the slightest spot, I didn't try to save them in any fashion. I've ordered that filter anyway, I'll filter all my QWET from now on just because it makes a nicer product.

if it was me id just toss it i lost a full-plant outdoor this year to it am just so glad i can control my indoor garden so I've always got lots of supplies

I tossed all the buds with even the slightest spot, I didn't try to save them in any fashion. I've ordered that filter anyway, I'll filter all my QWET from now on just because it makes a nicer product.
If you do the QWET extraction cold and then put back in the freeze overnight before you run it through the Buckner #2 it will filter out a lot of the lipis and waxes. You have to work rapidly with ice cold tools. The waxes and lipids get thin rapidly as they warm and will run through the filter.

:vibe:

Back