Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was in High school I made my own in wood shop hahaha lost it one night and still wish I still had it.

I bought my first one at a headshop when I was in high school and had it up until i was maybe 27

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This little gals getting bushy! 21 days.
22bf1cb3d9f3ce5969a70ac536026b68.jpg
30d462b9d7a4c9efe09cbe597ea8aa33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will get a set on my list of other things to get. Is there a recommended micron sizing? As I just checked and they have some 4 bag sets and more.
View attachment 821978
I have an 8 bag kit I purchased and they even have a guide how to use it and they recommend to use all of them lol. Fuck that too much effort will just stick to 75 or so i think.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone here is into reptiles (snakes, lizards, etc). I use to have ball pythons, blood pythons, burmese pythons, boas reg/albino and a bearded dragon. Wish I could do some ball python breeding again but not in the cards for me right now. Just seen this pic from our state ball python breeder page.
View attachment 822031
Pretty funny you bring that up lol. My bluey boy just got a new home today. First thing he does when I put him in there was climb up on the rock. And I was worried he wouldn't use it.
b8a6042ac513bd07eb737369b0f5be47.jpg
90ffafe3fbc9807fb4f6901b50f8df5c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

morning stoners, ive just woken up to the first frost of the year. that means only one thing round here, the end of mushie season! : ( didnt even get a chance to go pickin this year im gutted : ( i did however manage to bring my 5 year old aloe vera plant inside with a day to spare so at least i know i can judge it now. ah well only 47 weeks till next season. hope yous managed to to fill your funghus pots while they were out : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back