Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never Vaped don't even know what it is, I'm so old school I rarely use a grinder I still enjoy tearing it up and stuffing a bowl or just twist a fat one then get my head right lol

My friend...its like heaven in a bag...seriously...way healthier than smoking, smell is far lower than smoking, efficiency considering how much you use is incredible. Cant say enough about the Arizer Xtreme Q. If you get short on bud sometimes between harvests its the ultimate way to toke.

My friend...its like heaven in a bag...seriously...way healthier than smoking, smell is far lower than smoking, efficiency considering how much you use is incredible. Cant say enough about the Arizer Xtreme Q. If you get short on bud sometimes between harvests its the ultimate way to toke.
I may have to give it a try one day, sounds good I've seen ppl doing it but I've just never tried it. Honestly if I did and it's better than a rolled one i would definitely like it!!

Dam it even has a remote hahaha fuck I would definitely get stuck with one them.
Haha yeah the remote is awesome....and you know...if you try to control the computer with the remote you know you have had enough for one session!! Hahahahahaha :D (nah i have never done that move...hahahahaha :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back