Status
Not open for further replies.
You could do autos and photos together, veg photos until autos done. Oh you would be busting out the walls with monsters!

I was thinking about that....but i really think i would like to start with veggin 2 photos on 24 while running 2 giant autos on 24, and then repeating with another round of shorter autos(vegging the 2 photos huge enough to cover nearly the full space once tied out) There is a 36" maximum plants size rule likely, and i will do my best to conform to the rule.
What i would like to see is 2 plants totally cover 5'X10' and be 2'11" tall via scrog, while 2 more plants are vegging out or large autos...thats kind of the plan.

I was thinking about that....but i really think i would like to start with veggin 2 photos on 24 while running 2 giant autos on 24, and then repeating with another round of shorter autos(vegging the 2 photos huge enough to cover nearly the full space once tied out) There is a 36" maximum plants size rule likely, and i will do my best to conform to the rule.
What i would like to see is 2 plants totally cover 5'X10' and be 2'11" tall via scrog, while 2 more plants are vegging out or large autos...thats kind of the plan.
I could see you do that. So a 36 inch tall plant? That sounds silly

I could see you do that. So a 36 inch tall plant? That sounds silly

Not sure whether its an attempt to stop those outdoor arseholes from growing 8 foot monsters(hahahahahahha who??), or an attempt to force every successful grower in the whole country(well 98%) to grow illegally. Hahahahaha

Not sure whether its an attempt to stop those outdoor arseholes from growing 8 foot monsters(hahahahahahha who??), or an attempt to force every successful grower in the whole country(well 98%) to grow illegally. Hahahahaha
One of those asses probably has some link to a short seed strain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back