Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn't build a house big enough for you to go all out inside! That plant scared me and i only made it through ok because of everyone here. But i wish u had a 6 foot ceiling, it would be great to watch

Haha...we'll see...i used to be pretty good at indoor when i used to have a real setup some 20 years ago. I can't see myself getting worse since then! :D
I have a plan if it does indeed become legal here to grow 4 plants...out the door with the microcab thats for sure!! 6' wide X 12' long 2 room setup planned. Dual purpose for either 4 autos or photos. I have a lot of long running sativas like Desfran the Destroyer i would love to run.

Fluffy, but not airy. Has some decent density after cure. Still using that to smoke and make cookies. Nice citrus flavor and a great buzz. Im a sativa fan, indica makes me stoopid

Very similar bud structure to my euforia then. Mine was a decent pull for size but not exceptional, especially considering time to mature(100days).

Haha...we'll see...i used to be pretty good at indoor when i used to have a real setup some 20 years ago. I can't see myself getting worse since then! :D
I have a plan if it does indeed become legal here to grow 4 plants...out the door with the microcab thats for sure!! 6' wide X 12' long 2 room setup planned. Dual purpose for either 4 autos or photos. I have a lot of long running sativas like Desfran the Destroyer i would love to run.

You could do autos and photos together, veg photos until autos done. Oh you would be busting out the walls with monsters!

i havnt got a box just a couple of one hitters.
003 (2).JPG

:pighug:

Very similar bud structure to my euforia then. Mine was a decent pull for size but not exceptional, especially considering time to mature(100days).
Mine growing now is acting funny, buds are slow to form, has preflowered. Maybe she is going to take the 100 days. I hope to get fresh pics tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back