Status
Not open for further replies.
The second ANQ i grew out wasn't strawberry milkshake, but had a citrus smell that was quite appealing as well....she did form quite well though!!
IMG_5146.JPG
IMG_5148.JPG

IMG_5155.JPG
IMG_5156.JPG

Stilton special
Toof Decay
Northern Cheese Haze
Medium- GBD super Soil Amendment in Roots organic
Roots organic Dry Nute line
With Mammoth P
3gallon Roots organic fabric pots
3 3500k Auto COBs
And just gonna let them grow wild as fuck no training just feed and water and watch them grow!!!
This time hopefully no pH issue and hoping for some killer smoke✌️

Stilton special
Toof Decay
Northern Cheese Haze
With Mammoth P
3 3500k Auto COBs
And just gonna let them grow wild as fuck no training just feed and water and watch them grow!!!
Wait.... Bondage them bitches... Lol. They need it. They love it. They want it. Lol.

So guys...i am undecided what to do with my cab...i can run 8 small autos in there but i only have 7 as one didnt pop...i was just going to fire up another small plant replacement strain, but then i started to get another idea...i LOVED the cinderella jack outdoors this summer and am think maybe instead of working it into the grow in a perpetual way by starting on on day 30(existing plants age). That way it will cover half the cab while the next batch plants are tiny....what do you guys think?

So guys...i am undecided what to do with my cab...i can run 8 small autos in there but i only have 7 as one didnt pop...i was just going to fire up another small plant replacement strain, but then i started to get another idea...i LOVED the cinderella jack outdoors this summer and am think maybe instead of working it into the grow in a perpetual way by starting on on day 30(existing plants age). That way it will cover half the cab while the next batch plants are tiny....what do you guys think?
i think you should use that slot for indoor photo comp ;)

Stilton special
Toof Decay
Northern Cheese Haze
With Mammoth P
3 3500k Auto COBs

At least spread those lower branches to get some excellent lower bud penetration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back