Status
Not open for further replies.
So best flavour? Have to go with either Think Fast or Green poison, i think with a slight edge to the poison now that its curing...near instant room fill with fruity green apples and lychee fruit mix within minutes. Tremendous...never had a strain smell quite like it.

So best flavour? Have to go with either Think Fast or Green poison, i think with a slight edge to the poison now that its curing...near instant room fill with fruity green apples and lychee fruit mix within minutes. Tremendous...never had a strain smell quite like it.
Green apples! Daym thats wild.

Green apples! Daym thats wild.

I have had some very interesting and unique smells over the last 2 years of experimentsing...topping the charts for me is Green Poison, 3 seasons ago the fruity chronic juice smelt of cherry with a bit of skunk, 2 seasons ago Colorado Cookies was chocolate mint, Cream Mandarin XL very orange smelling(like it so much i am trying their cream mandarin Fast photo next season), and saving the best of the best a single DP Auto night queen smelled no shit of Strawberry milshakes...crazy nice!!

Waiting at home now for the wife to bring in a couple 3 foot subs, potato salad and macaroni salad for dinner.
download (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back