Status
Not open for further replies.
I only use mine for bud and hash...
not sure about oils, rosin, shatter ect?? (i am old school toker too, bud and hash for me)
If I can put bud in it I'm gonna give it a try. And I also love Hash but don't know how to make it yet but soon I get this growing down a bit better I'm gonna learn the Hash cause I love that shit as well

If I can put bud in it I'm gonna give it a try. And I also love Hash but don't know how to make it yet but soon I get this growing down a bit better I'm gonna learn the Hash cause I love that shit as well

I generally use the XtremeQ for bud...at 185C it burns the trichs off, but doesn't combust the bud.
I can help you with hash(not an expert but i have made a few batches of really nice hash). I make ice hash and its amazing and with only ice its so pure. Fresh frozen crystal trim and under formed popcorn buds work great. Its a bit of work and the returns aren't huge on icehash, but the end result is crazy nice.

I generally use the XtremeQ for bud...at 185C it burns the trichs off, but doesn't combust the bud.
I can help you with hash(not an expert but i have made a few batches of really nice hash). I make ice hash and its amazing and with only ice its so pure. Fresh frozen crystal trim and under formed popcorn buds work great. Its a bit of work and the returns aren't huge on icehash, but the end result is crazy nice.
Hell yeah man i will definitely give it a try. My next grow I will make me some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back