Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning A.F.N. @Mossy ,@EvilScotsman
Looks like the night shift has gone to bed and the morning shift has arrived . My Doctor has requested my presence and would not give me a full script . She's such a good doctor and I'm happy I found her . She's cool about the weed but won't give me a script , I'm too healthy . :biggrin:

Good Morning A.F.N. @Mossy ,@EvilScotsman
Looks like the night shift has gone to bed and the morning shift has arrived . My Doctor has requested my presence and would not give me a full script . She's such a good doctor and I'm happy I found her . She's cool about the weed but won't give me a script , I'm too healthy . :biggrin:

Morning @1939bear :bighug:..@EvilScotsman :bighug:

Too Healthy for a script..:headbang:..Good place to be..

Sugar Black Rose Auto , Desconocida Kush
Who thinks up these names ?? Sugar Black Rose !! who can resist not wanting to buy a seed with a name like that . I can't . I could just eat the seeds . :nono:

Everybody got a hair cut today . Maybe they'll put a little more energy into major buds instead of making popcorn . :eyebrows:
DSCN1603.JPG

Good morning y’all just got the kiddo up and ready for school. Thought I’d stop in and say hi and give you first shot at day 22 with Britney and day 34 with Shirley’s small ass.
dd246837d245e64182f4a24a8d02135d.jpg
a2da6f66505ca2eb21b09c6cd923f63f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back