Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!!
It all comes down to this....we NEED as many votes as possible in the outdoor contest. If we don't get a solid number of voters, then we will question the love for outdoor plants, and the need for a contest!!
So PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a comment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.

evenin troops. just had the results back from my last crop and it went like hotcakes. gave me an 8/10 tthis time round wich is a fuck load higher than she scored me last time. so im a happy happy scotsman today : )
only had a 2-3 day flush of plain water feed and not a single complaint. went down that well that she wants it again next time ! want to try photos though so photo ultimate it is : ) @912GreenSkell have you journalled any of yours and do you (or anyone else) know of anyone thats grown one indoors? looked a few times but cant find any : (

evenin troops. just had the results back from my last crop and it went like hotcakes. gave me an 8/10 tthis time round wich is a fuck load higher than she scored me last time. so im a happy happy scotsman today : )
only had a 2-3 day flush of plain water feed and not a single complaint. went down that well that she wants it again next time ! want to try photos though so photo ultimate it is : ) @912GreenSkell have you journalled any of yours and do you (or anyone else) know of anyone thats grown one indoors? looked a few times but cant find any : (

Ive only ever tried the autoultimate, never tried the photo...don't think it would finish in my time frame outdoors.

The one of us is still asleep, both still super sick. We Went to wallyworld and found they now carry tea with kava extract! I forgot all about kava, told my other half about it. They seemed a bit bored at the idea... It works great for sore throats as it naturally numbs the throat making it a great reliever.
I have some kava root on the way, I'm going to make kava extract and make throat drops of kava.
Its weaker than a bowl of krunk but two tea bags is good... I imagine you could get a kava intoxication from a whole box of tea bags.
Had to buy it. Anyone else drink kava? Yogi brand is who makes it... Add some honey, it has a super cinnamon taste. Yummy!

We also got our mephisto genetics artisonal line... We got what we wanted for a freebie... Trident!!! Yayy

The one of us is still asleep, both still super sick. We Went to wallyworld and found they now carry tea with kava extract! I forgot all about kava, told my other half about it. They seemed a bit bored at the idea... It works great for sore throats as it naturally numbs the throat making it a great reliever.
I have some kava root on the way, I'm going to make kava extract and make throat drops of kava.
Its weaker than a bowl of krunk but two tea bags is good... I imagine you could get a kava intoxication from a whole box of tea bags.
Had to buy it. Anyone else drink kava? Yogi brand is who makes it... Add some honey, it has a super cinnamon taste. Yummy!

We also got our mephisto genetics artisonal line... We got what we wanted for a freebie... Trident!!! Yayy

Hope you guys get better soon!

Sick is never good. How it gets better soon!
Thanks, I did take time to feed my little one and also tend to the other half and... Boy for being day 13 (I think) it stanks! Thank God for carbon filters... This sour crack is going to reek :)
Anyone have good suggestions on how to keep a plant super super short for small areas? We are training but might have to do something more...

Thanks, I did take time to feed my little one and also tend to the other half and... Boy for being day 13 (I think) it stanks! Thank God for carbon filters... This sour crack is going to reek :)
Anyone have good suggestions on how to keep a plant super super short for small areas? We are training but might have to do something more...

I root restrict larger strains so they will fit in my cab. Keep them in 32oz cups for 20 days. That and using close proximity IR lighting also seems to help by stacking branch sets tight.

DP Auto night queen
IMG_5145.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back