Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I did take time to feed my little one and also tend to the other half and... Boy for being day 13 (I think) it stanks! Thank God for carbon filters... This sour crack is going to reek :)
Anyone have good suggestions on how to keep a plant super super short for small areas? We are training but might have to do something more...

Also smaller pots...thats a 1.5galon 7" X 7" X 9" square pot.

I root restrict larger strains so they will fit in my cab. Keep them in 32oz cups for 20 days. That and using close proximity IR lighting also seems to help by stacking branch sets tight.

DP Auto night queen
View attachment 821512
Looks good, we will look in to that! Thanks!

Also smaller pots...thats a 1.5galon 7" X 7" X 9" square pot.
We are using a half gallon container and hoping that produces the results. From our understanding smaller pots can mean faster finish times and we want that mythical 55 day finish mephisto says is possible.

Looks good, we will look in to that! Thanks!

We are using a half gallon container and hoping that produces the results. From our understanding smaller pots can mean faster finish times and we want that mythical 55 day finish mephisto says is possible.

I personally havent found that smaller pots equate to any noticeable difference in maturation time when i switched from 3gallon to 1.5. Maybe a really small pot might make the difference...time will tell! Good luck. I really do think IR spectrum does stack them short though.
Strain selection is absolutely key though...choose short strains right off the bat and you are half way there.

Headed to CannaGrow with [HASHTAG]#son of hobbes[/HASHTAG] !! Eat that burrito!

View attachment 821481
Wishing you all some fun at CannaGrow. It would be nice if there was something like that closer to me. But closest thing we had was some Vape expos but now do to regulations of ecigs the attendance and vendors have gone down.

I root restrict larger strains so they will fit in my cab. Keep them in 32oz cups for 20 days. That and using close proximity IR lighting also seems to help by stacking branch sets tight.

DP Auto night queen
View attachment 821512
Dude slow it down, I can't keep up with the rep... [HASHTAG]#firstworldproblems[/HASHTAG]
:drool:

Hey!!
It all comes down to this....we NEED as many votes as possible in the outdoor contest. If we don't get a solid number of voters, then we will question the love for outdoor plants, and the need for a contest!!
So PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/t...2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/t...-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back