Status
Not open for further replies.
The one of us is still asleep, both still super sick. We Went to wallyworld and found they now carry tea with kava extract! I forgot all about kava, told my other half about it. They seemed a bit bored at the idea... It works great for sore throats as it naturally numbs the throat making it a great reliever.
I have some kava root on the way, I'm going to make kava extract and make throat drops of kava.
Its weaker than a bowl of krunk but two tea bags is good... I imagine you could get a kava intoxication from a whole box of tea bags.
Had to buy it. Anyone else drink kava? Yogi brand is who makes it... Add some honey, it has a super cinnamon taste. Yummy!

We also got our mephisto genetics artisonal line... We got what we wanted for a freebie... Trident!!! Yayy
I've used kava alcohol extract, you can get buzzed from this stuff! raising my bowl to a speedy recovery for you 2s

The one of us is still asleep, both still super sick. We Went to wallyworld and found they now carry tea with kava extract! I forgot all about kava, told my other half about it. They seemed a bit bored at the idea... It works great for sore throats as it naturally numbs the throat making it a great reliever.
I have some kava root on the way, I'm going to make kava extract and make throat drops of kava.
Its weaker than a bowl of krunk but two tea bags is good... I imagine you could get a kava intoxication from a whole box of tea bags.
Had to buy it. Anyone else drink kava? Yogi brand is who makes it... Add some honey, it has a super cinnamon taste. Yummy!
Where I use to work at we had alot of Tongan workers that made the Kava Kava drink for the parties. We did have some wild times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back