Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning A.F.N.
Nice to see @Rebel out for a visit @Dudeski is just a party animal isn't he . Lots of people m.i.a. too many to mention kind of sad in a way :shrug: but maybe it's the nature of the beast , people have more to do in life than just grow weed and smoke it . NOT . It would be nice if people just dropped in occasionally to say hello so that we know everything is okay in their lives or even if there not okay sometimes it's good to just talk about it . :pighug:

You have to love those boys over at @mephisto :pighug: I ordered 6 Creme de la Chem , received 12 plus 6 auto kush and received them in 5 days from Spain . :worship:
P1100063.JPG

jealous.

can't wait to see those Bear. I hope to afford some seeds soon. I was blessed by the AFN seed fairy recently though. I'm growing some fine stuff. But those new names! Creme De La Creme! Chem. I'm growing alf5 right now, could be my first colored plant.

Show her whos boss! Nice looking girl there buddy

Thanks brother! There’s a few more that need tied down going up the main but I’ll wait for them to get a couple inches longer before I strap em down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back