Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Ash-a-Ton You back on the job yet ??
Unfortunately lol. Restricted though. Oddly. Its kinda not as bad now. Only 8 hours a day i stead of 12. No on call anymore.

Sounds like pubishment right?
Lol. But dowb side. Stuff they have me doing is SHIT work. In and out of man holes all day. Slimey greasy gray watered man holes

Gooooood morning AFN!!

Another morning of reading FAA certification training guides. Margin to margin acronyms and legal speak. UGH!!!

[HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG]
DSCN0134.JPG

Good morning . I just wanted to to share why I grow. I dont smoke, I dont endulge, i do not partake in smoking. I grow for my wife. She, like many others that smoke; uses it for medicinal purposes. She suffers from High anxiety, nerve pain, depression. The scripted medication she has taken just turns her in to a zombie. Its was a sad sight, Lights needed to be turned out, curtains drawn, and stay home hidden. When she has smoke, its a different world. Shes able to maintain, work, laugh, and enjoy the little things.

We was tired of sketchy buys, and cautious about the some of people. So, i decided to do it my damn self. We do not sell, its all for her. Picture is a Auto White Widow, my second plant I have finished View attachment 820787 View attachment 820788 View attachment 820789
I have a lot of respect for you✌️ And it looks to me like your wife is in good hands, them are some really Nice looking Meds! I also like your wife use it for same Health reasons

I have a lot of respect for you✌️ And it looks to me like your wife is in good hands, them are some really Nice looking Meds! I also like your wife use it for same Health reasons
Thank you. She could kill a fake plant. I grow exotic plants for a hobby, so I have the green thumb and understanding on how diffrent plants need diffrent care to get the results you are trying for.

Unfortunately lol. Restricted though. Oddly. Its kinda not as bad now. Only 8 hours a day i stead of 12. No on call anymore.

Sounds like pubishment right?
Lol. But dowb side. Stuff they have me doing is SHIT work. In and out of man holes all day. Slimey greasy gray watered man holes
Maybe management considers that a promotion :rofl: I used to work at splicing telephone cable in those manholes for $ 32.50 a week :biggrin: and no that's not a typo error $ 32.50 PER WEEK . :shooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back