Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all you stoners
@912GreenSkell
I made my vote yesterday, great competition bro.
@F.N.
Do you smoke a sample? Can you please tag me in the smoke report, I am looking for the most berry strain for my breeding project. The zenseeds Bluetooth is a very nice berry strain but I want to test some more.

Have a nice day
cu tobe
Hey Tobe You might want to check Bomb Seeds https://www.bombseeds.nl/ they have a wide variety of berry strains . I'm sure F.N. will come up with a lot more . Cheers :toke:

Insert the "outstanding" shao khan voice here.
Keep pushing til that "flawless victory"

But seriously. I love seeing them big bitches.
Cheers
Thanks alot dude.only my second grow with these cobs.they have shocked me and my plants.all going to plan so far;) happy growing every1;)

Hey, if we're going shootin, I'll bring my 45s... on the right, an 1851 remington cap and ball converted to .45 long colt

And on the left, my baby. An 1858 colt cap and ball converted to a gated .45 long colt. Grips are resin stabilized maple, 1 blue 1 red. The colt is a real shooter, it'll keep 5 on a playing card at 7 meters offhand.. triggers so,light and smooth you don't squeeze, you just think about it.
Am not happy with the gloss cericoat finish, will probably strip it and redo like the colt.View attachment 820739
And here I thought I was cool with my H&R 22 hahaha Nice Guns bro

Has to be the smallest seedling I've ever started . Easy Rider :thumbsup:
P1100056.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back