Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m loving this new light! It’s definitely doing justice for my gals Britney’s blowing up!
d667d9bf72945869ef00edf856e827b0.jpg
day 18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning . I just wanted to to share why I grow. I dont smoke, I dont endulge, i do not partake in smoking. I grow for my wife. She, like many others that smoke; uses it for medicinal purposes. She suffers from High anxiety, nerve pain, depression. The scripted medication she has taken just turns her in to a zombie. Its was a sad sight, Lights needed to be turned out, curtains drawn, and stay home hidden. When she has smoke, its a different world. Shes able to maintain, work, laugh, and enjoy the little things.

We was tired of sketchy buys, and cautious about the some of people. So, i decided to do it my damn self. We do not sell, its all for her. Picture is a Auto White Widow, my second plant I have finished
DSC_0604.jpg
DSC_0666.jpg
DSC_0686.jpg

Good morning . I just wanted to to share why I grow. I dont smoke, I dont endulge, i do not partake in smoking. I grow for my wife. She, like many others that smoke; uses it for medicinal purposes. She suffers from High anxiety, nerve pain, depression. The scripted medication she has taken just turns her in to a zombie. Its was a sad sight, Lights needed to be turned out, curtains drawn, and stay home hidden. When she has smoke, its a different world. Shes able to maintain, work, laugh, and enjoy the little things.

We was tired of sketchy buys, and cautious about the some of people. So, i decided to do it my damn self. We do not sell, its all for her. Picture is a Auto White Widow, my second plant I have finished View attachment 820787 View attachment 820788 View attachment 820789
Good on ya man! :slap:

We was tired of sketchy buys, and cautious about the some of people. So, i decided to do it my damn self. We do not sell, its all for her. Picture is a Auto White Widow, my second plant I have finished View attachment 820787 View attachment 820788 View attachment 820789
By the looks of that beauty of a bud. Shes also happier she has the GOOD stuff.
Nothing worse than paying good money on shit weed.
Props fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back