Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! Totally digging those grips!! My buddy has a Sig-Sauer 226 in 9mm...what a sweet gun it is, but it certainly lacks the punch of a .45
It does, my son carries one of those daily....

We've had the man stopper conversation several times... I'll take the .45, 320 grain solid wad cutter moving at 800 fps makes a bigger mess in ballistic gel than a defensive 9mm round.

Plus maybe the flame and smoke will add to the shok and awe! This was before I started the conversion.
2016020805045-1.jpg

Thanks! Now if ya really want your mind blown...

I practice in my garage...

The case for the 45 Lc is used by quick draw competition, modified 45 case, wax plug and a shotgun primer. Indoor practice. I keep the real loads in brass case, the wax in nickle, that way you can look at the rear of the cylinder and tell what it's loaded with.
View attachment 820822

Talk about fun! View attachment 820823
A shot of the stabilized maple burl I used for the Colts grips. The wood is cool, after its stabilized with a resin, it works more like a plastic.. simple shaping.
Really cool man! I love to shoot I use a small 22 hand gun and 22 Winchester rifles and couple shot guns and me and my kids make a day of it normally we even shoot a few air rifles mainly we target practice but we get competition with each other and have loads of fun.

It does, my son carries one of those daily....

We've had the man stopper conversation several times... I'll take the .45, 320 grain solid wad cutter moving at 800 fps makes a bigger mess in ballistic gel than a defensive 9mm round.

Plus maybe the flame and smoke will add to the shok and awe! This was before I started the conversion.View attachment 820824

There is certainly something to be said for the fear factor of flame smoke and big bangs. Personally i prefer this to a pistol
Benelli-M4-12-gauge.jpg

Really cool man! I love to shoot I use a small 22 hand gun and 22 Winchester rifles and couple shot guns and me and my kids make a day of it normally we even shoot a few air rifles mainly we target practice but we get competition with each other and have loads of fun.

I love blasting .22lr's. Great fun shooting that doesn't break the bank like higher calibers. My favorite without a doubt
Mitchells-PPS50-22-Rimfire-Rifle2.jpg

There is certainly something to be said for the fear factor of flame smoke and big bangs. Personally i prefer this to a pistol
View attachment 820825

For out and about and everyday use I prefer the ECS-10, It's got a drop grip that i like plus a dual rail barrell which is handy for me!
Comes with 10-dart banana clip and 10 Elite darts - but you can really customise this baby to your body shape and requirements!!

B01D9C0150569047F5926773C0FA8DD1.jpg

Although sometimes - like in the woods, you need that stealth that your usual cannon just can't provide. In these situations i like the ZS Dreadbolt. Multi loading, high capacity and deadly silent!!

3b9fa2e74c8a237c63e4920a7fd6d7e6d181e66a.jpg

For me it's nerf or Nuthin!

:rofl:

For out and about and everyday use I prefer the ECS-10, It's got a drop grip that i like plus a dual rail barrell which is handy for me!
Comes with 10-dart banana clip and 10 Elite darts - but you can really customise this baby to your body shape and requirements!!

Although sometimes - like in the woods, you need that stealth that your usual cannon just can't provide. In these situations i like the ZS Dreadbolt. Multi loading, high capacity and deadly silent!!

You're like a.... Hello Kitty version of the Hunger Games.

That's pretty much how I was raised, and how I tried to raise mine, with common sense and training.... not sure I remember better days than being 12 & out with my dad, enjoying nature, target shooting and later hunting. Am a firm believer that there is a strong bond formed between father and son, in the woods chasing white tail.

Hahaha nice!! Nerf of nuthin!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back