Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty much how I was raised, and how I tried to raise mine, with common sense and training.... not sure I remember better days than being 12 & out with my dad, enjoying nature, target shooting and later hunting. Am a firm believer that there is a strong bond formed between father and son, in the woods chasing white tail.
Mine was coon hunting and the best was rabbit hunting we was always in the woods when I was a kid my unkle would take us and what we shot we had to eat so loved it and I'm a firm believer that woods is better than xbox

Mine was coon hunting and the best was rabbit hunting we was always in the woods when I was a kid my unkle would take us and what we shot we had to eat so loved it and I'm a firm believer that woods is better than xbox
Agreed, love playing on the ps4, keeps me in contact with my grown boys.. we get on and talk and play a few times a week...But...

I'd rather spend time with them ankle deep in a creek catching crawdad's to use for bait... or pickin rats off at the local dump with a pellet rifle... I noticed the quality of the conversation goes up drastically when out in nature as well.

Good morning all you stoners
@912GreenSkell
I made my vote yesterday, great competition bro.
@F.N.
Do you smoke a sample? Can you please tag me in the smoke report, I am looking for the most berry strain for my breeding project. The zenseeds Bluetooth is a very nice berry strain but I want to test some more.

Have a nice day
cu tobe
The BLK auto blue berry is strong it is one of the most potent autoberry strains I have grown and the plants were consistent in that they all looked the same no different phenos. Wicked smoke simple as that my man.

For out and about and everyday use I prefer the ECS-10, It's got a drop grip that i like plus a dual rail barrell which is handy for me!
Comes with 10-dart banana clip and 10 Elite darts - but you can really customise this baby to your body shape and requirements!!

B01D9C0150569047F5926773C0FA8DD1.jpg

Although sometimes - like in the woods, you need that stealth that your usual cannon just can't provide. In these situations i like the ZS Dreadbolt. Multi loading, high capacity and deadly silent!!

3b9fa2e74c8a237c63e4920a7fd6d7e6d181e66a.jpg

For me it's nerf or Nuthin!

:rofl:

Oh ya, these will strike fear into the hearts of all the neighborhood squirrels. Way to go Blue!

78ooo views! LOL.

Last edited:
I grow for my wife. She, like many others that smoke; uses it for medicinal purposes. She suffers from High anxiety, nerve pain, depression. The scripted medication she has taken just turns her in to a zombie. Its was a sad sight, Lights needed to be turned out, curtains drawn, and stay home hidden. When she has smoke, its a different world. Shes able to maintain, work, laugh, and enjoy the little things.

Good man! While I do smoke, the vast majority of what I grow is for my wife for similar reasons to yourselves.

80c9a9d338a52cf2a877287d8df25181.jpg
i get it all back there... deer, wild turkey, rabbit, squirrel, coon and even the occasional pheasant will be back there so every year depending on season the kid and I are out there in the old chicken house I turned into a blind. The sal house clear in the back I’d like to turn into a grow house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man
Agreed, love playing on the ps4, keeps me in contact with my grown boys.. we get on and talk and play a few times a week...But...

I'd rather spend time with them ankle deep in a creek catching crawdad's to use for bait... or pickin rats off at the local dump with a pellet rifle... I noticed the quality of the conversation goes up drastically when out in nature as well.
!!! As I read this I felt 14 again hahaha I was even getting high then but was so active it was just normal to me and now days I find myself trying to recreate them days hahahaha and I also play online just so I can keep up with my boy!!

Whats yer gamer tag. And what do ya play lol. Maybe we can play together lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back