Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon my stoner family I want to say a big thank you to dinesh at optic foliar for my gifts from his interview on here last month AFN has been very good to me
20171024_114415.jpg

Pulled this out of the 5 gallon bucket sized root mass.Obviously all the roots aren't shown because I twisted the main stalk at the base and pulled up but they were definitely healthy...My Super Skunk from last harvest..

IMG_20171024_081207.jpg

Hmm, bad ju ju...

Had home invasion last night, fought them off, was iron barred and broken nose..

Fought them off, spend last night pulling up, threw scrap in back yard and mowed it lol

'Ahhh the joy... !

At ER now getting noggin looked at. Eek!

f6

jesus christ man, whats going on around here so many of us getting targetting im starting to get suspicious as hell. i had a scare also not long ago but nothing as of yet, IF YOU CUNTS ARE ON HERE COME AT ME IM PREPARED.

Fuck me! I was checking out the girls, I seen a gnat flying around Britney so me being dumb I go to swat the fucking thing and ripped a fan leaf along with knocking my hand rake I use to toss the soil every so often off the hook causing it to cut a fan leaf now my baby don’t look so happy with me. I get her new light today so maybe she’ll forgive me after I put her under it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jesus christ man, whats going on around here so many of us getting targetting im starting to get suspicious as hell. i had a scare also not long ago but nothing as of yet, IF YOU CUNTS ARE ON HERE COME AT ME IM PREPARED.
I think if you tell one person that you grow even a close friend it's 1 to many they always Blab when there pissed etc I have been burned twice in many years alliances change over time so sometimes it's hard to keep a lid on it I'm all about me myself and I. Plus if I need advise I can find it here

I think if you tell one person that you grow even a close friend it's 1 to many they always Blab when there pissed etc I have been burned twice in many years alliances change over time so sometimes it's hard to keep a lid on it I'm all about me myself and I. Plus if I need advise I can find it here

Or they brag to the wrong person about it like yeah my boy grows blah blah blah next thing you know boom! Only ones that knows I grow is literally my ol lady my daughter my dad and my best friend of 27 years me and that dude spent time together because we have never ousted the other we’d rather spend time than rat each other out we’ve beat so many people up over another through thick and thin more than blood we’ve always been able to trust another more than we trust our ol lady’s!

Or they brag to the wrong person about it like yeah my boy grows blah blah blah next thing you know boom! Only ones that knows I grow is literally my ol lady my daughter my dad and my best friend of 27 years me and that dude spent time together because we have never ousted the other we’d rather spend time than rat each other out we’ve beat so many people up over another through thick and thin more than blood we’ve always been able to trust another more than we trust our ol lady’s!

U see my point though gotta be real careful in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back