Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, bad ju ju...

Had home invasion last night, fought them off, was iron barred and broken nose..

Fought them off, spend last night pulling up, threw scrap in back yard and mowed it lol

'Ahhh the joy... !

At ER now getting noggin looked at. Eek!

f6

Hmm, bad ju ju...

Had home invasion last night, fought them off, was iron barred and broken nose..

Fought them off, spend last night pulling up, threw scrap in back yard and mowed it lol

'Ahhh the joy... !

f6

Damn hope you’re good though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Rebel - Better be an Eddie Badge Lol, How am I suppose to grow anything if i am head banging all over the place, lol

One of my favorite Maiden songs!! Unfortunately the IM Crew badge is no more. The database had to be cleaned up to make room for new goals for 2018!

@Rebel one of my favs from this style of heavy metal

:headbang: Indeed... I have always loved hard rock/metal. I have no shame in saying that lol :headbang: No other music does it for me quite like some good ass rock!!

One of my favorite Maiden songs!! Unfortunately the IM Crew badge is no more. The database had to be cleaned up to make room for new goals for 2018!

I hear ya buddy me to, but I also branch off to heavy metal, killswitch engage, deftones inbthis moment

:headbang: Indeed... I have always loved hard rock/metal. I have no shame in saying that lol :headbang: No other music does it for me quite like some good ass rock!!

Hmm, bad ju ju...

'Ahhh the joy... !

f6

mKuc5w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back